napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New

Lifter40

I need some advice on my first cycle. I'm almost 40 been lifting for years have a good workout diets. Looking for a good first cycle that could help me build some mass and help with joint pain. I'm 6'1 228 about 20 % bf

Last edited:
sorry bro...REALITY CHECK

" been lifting for years have a good workout diets"
based on your 20% BF the above just isn't true..your diet, nutrition and training is seriously flawed

you are in no condition to uses any steroid...try sarms

steroids DON'T help you get is shape...so many people misunderstand this
Steroid are used after years of dedicated diet and training to take an already superior physique to the next level
using steroids when you aren't in shape with a higher BF is counter productive..it will actually hinder you in achieving your goals

sorry bro...REALITY CHECK

" been lifting for years have a good workout diets"
based on your 20% BF the above just isn't true..your diet, nutrition and training is seriously flawed

you are in no condition to uses any steroid...try sarms

steroids DON'T help you get is shape...so many people misunderstand this
Steroid are used after years of dedicated diet and training to take an already superior physique to the next level
using steroids when you aren't in shape with a higher BF is counter productive..it will actually hinder you in achieving your goals

Yes I need to do a cut. Not looking to start anything till July. Going in June to get hydro fat% done so I know exactly what it is. Just looking for advice on first cycle

A good first cycle is generally test only, but you need to bring that bodyfat way down before you start anything. You need to get to at least below 15% if not more.

For your first cycle and the goals you have, I'd recommend this cycle

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 RAD-140 20mg per day dosed in the am

11-14 HCG 500iu twice per week

Pct starting week 15

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Yes I want to get down to 12/13% before I start. Want to get info On what to take so I can do more research thank tou

Top Bottom