napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Need help with low/high estrogen?

Ltrevino

I'm in the 5th week of tbol wks 1-6 60mgs and test cyp at 350mg and EQ at 800 wks 1-16.. I'm taking aromas in 12.5mg eod.. OK I'm experiencing pretty extreme fatigue no drive no motivation body and joints are constantly sore especially in my back and I do have bloat and constipation.. my diet is 100% fiber is great! I just can't get over the feeling of feeling like complete shit day to day been going on for about week and half.. I'm leaning towards my estrogen being out of wack but I cant seem to figure out if I'm low or high on the research I've done idk if I need to up my dose of ai or lay off. My bf is 14% so considering that maybe my E is high?

As your assumption is probably correct, without a blood test we can only speculate. Symptoms to both are similar, but how you go about treating each is different. I suggest you get a blood test to know for sure.

Damn brother now that u say that I missed a weekend of taking tbol and I felt a lot better prior to this... but I continued of course because I didn't think tbol would be the cause... my previous cycle went pretty damn smooth so the tbol may be a possibility.. I'm going to do blood anyways but think I might quit the tbol and see how i feel.

Not to be an ass but you have done several cycles and you don't know where/what/why/when you are to do blood work???
SMH!!!!!!!

Lol... I didn't say I've done several cycles... this is my second cycle.. first was a test only cycle.. no I did not get bloods done OK stupid me but this cycle I wanted to wanted to get mid and post cycle bloods never have and know the importance of it..

Lol... I didn't say I've done several cycles... this is my second cycle.. first was a test only cycle.. no I did not get bloods done OK stupid me but this cycle I wanted to wanted to get mid and post cycle bloods never have and know the importance of it..

Need I ask if your running any type of support/protectant for the TBOL?

I'm ganna go ahead and drop the tbol and see how I feel I know I did one weekend and felt way way better but I'm going to do bloods for sure! Thanks for all the feedback!!

it could very well be the tbol too... a lot of the symptoms you are describing are from heavy toxicity as well... its impossible to gauge without bloodwork as im sure you are aware by now... get it done asap bro and then let me know and i can help you... here is a coupon code to use as well.. LPD345

I TNE to feel like shit on orals. That's why I tend to avoid them nowadays. I'd venture to say it's the tbol. I don't see a problem with anything else that your estrogen would be high e ough or low enough to be symptomatic.....but everyone is different.

Some people might need more AI and some less. I know me personally I would crash the fuck out of my estrogen on 12.5mg EOD with only 350 test. That would NOT happen with most people

Yes Rick rock and Dylan im almost positive it's the tbol I'm drinking over a gallon of water a day and my urine still is pretty bad.. so it's very toxic I'm ganna drop it and get my bloods done but I'm sure within a day I'll start feeling better.. just thought tbol was mild so didn't think that would be the case here.

Top Bottom