domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my first cycle

my first cycle

Hi.. I am a big fan of yours.. I am 27 years old.. 5.6 height.. and 66 kg wt... I have started my first cycle- sustanone 250 .. 1 ml per week day before yesterday

I have taken injection in my glute with 24' gauge and its about 40 hrs almost but it still paining a lot.

Even its Difficult to walk bro....right glute area where i have injected is paining even when i m shaking my muscles...

What should i do.. its about 40 hours....

Rotate injection sites. Sust has Prop ester that can be painful. You picked Sust for a first cycle now you're gonna have to deal with the PIP. This is one of the reasons we recommend a long single ester such as Cyp for a first cycle.

Thank you for your reply. Can u tell me how long i have to bear this pain.. should i use heat pad on that area.. is there anything to worry ..

Quote Originally Posted by Mdfaizeqbal View Post
    Hi.. I am a big fan of yours.. I am 27 years old.. 5.6 height.. and 66 kg wt... I have started my first cycle- sustanone 250 .. 1 ml per week day before yesterday

I have taken injection in my glute with 24' gauge and its about 40 hrs almost but it still paining a lot.

Even its Difficult to walk bro....right glute area where i have injected is paining even when i m shaking my muscles...

Is this your first time pinning?

Yes.. its my first tym...

Had this same problem. What fixed it was me was increasing the amount of time it took me to inject. I injected 1mL over the course of about a minute 30 seconds, slowly but steadily pushing.
    Just make sure you rotate injection sites every time. Eventually you'll find the best places that give you the least/ no pain at all afterwards. Time and patience. Trial and error.

What should i do now to get relief.....

What should i do now to get relief.....
    There's no instant relief buddy.

Another thing that helped was massaging the area afterwards for a good 30 seconds.

Sorry about your pain man but you just gotta bare with it, and believe me I understand how painful it is. I could barely walk my first time too. Shits awful.

Is there anything to worry? OR how long it can take to get relief..i mean how long this pain will persist.

Is there anything to worry? OR how long it can take to get relief..i mean how long this pain will persist.
    uhh I would say after my first pin, the pain subsided about a week afterward maybe, give or take a day or two.

You don't have anything to worry about, just be a little more careful next time. Chalk it up to a learning experience. By the time it's time to pin that side again you should be good.