napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK677 GYNO risk + validate source

Mech

Afternoon forum, first time poster here, so hello :)

I've never taken any steroids or sarms before and I'm looking at purchasing my first product, hopefully to add some lean muscle, reduce fat and improve overall wellbeing.

I am only going to try one sarm at first to see how my body reacts and I was just about to hit the purchase button for a bottle of Mk677 from researchsarms dot co dot uk - source any good? They seem to guarantee their quality... I'm from the UK..

Anyway I've been reading the risks of developing gyno with Mk677. Is this a real risk? Should I be concerned? If so what should I be looking at to prevent? An ai, or nolvadex? Or an otc med? Really confused, any help or suggestions greatly appreciated..

Thank you

I've never taken any steroids or sarms before and I'm looking at purchasing my first product, hopefully to add some lean muscle, reduce fat and improve overall wellbeing.

I am only going to try one sarm at first to see how my body reacts and I was just about to hit the purchase button for a bottle of Mk677 from researchsarms dot co dot uk - source any good? They seem to guarantee their quality... I'm from the UK..

Anyway I've been reading the risks of developing gyno with Mk677. Is this a real risk? Should I be concerned? If so what should I be looking at to prevent? An ai, or nolvadex? Or an otc med? Really confused, any help or suggestions greatly appreciated..

Thank you

You do not want to use that source for MK-677 or any sarms for that matter. MK-677 is one of the most faked sarms out there, and you definitely want to make sure you are getting it from a legit source. The only source we recommend for this is www.sarmsx.com

Tell us your stats, experience, and goals and we will help get you set up

Mk677 is a good stand alone.

It will not cause any gyno and there is no need to run an ai or pct.
it slightly raises prolactin levels. That's about it.

Discount code "5DC" saves you 5% off at Roids24.com.

Thanks for the quick response guys. I know it's difficult to say for sure but these logs oven been reading from people getting gyno from Mk677, its like it's something different in the bottle.

Stats are

36 years young
Been training for around 12 years
Weight is around 12kg with a body fat of about 17%. I'm looking to reduce fat, increase lean muscle and improve overall wellbeing.

they are probably getting negative sides from shit in a capsule which is more than likely a prohormone companies got stuck with when they banned them. and people are unknowingly taking these with no gyno protection. sarms are not bioavailable in capsule form brother. stick with what we all know here and that is sarmsx.com or you will be throwing your money away. there are plenty of people on here that you can read about doing the same shit and then coming back here with probs

Thank you

Not if its real mk677. It causes no prolactin spike and obviously has nothing to do with estrogen so it will not cause gyno. If someone had this happen then it was bunk shit. And forget that source you mentioned, just get it from www.sarmsx.com because they are pure and they are potent. Don't even worry about gyno from mk677

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Thanks for the quick response guys. I know it's difficult to say for sure but these logs oven been reading from people getting gyno from Mk677, its like it's something different in the bottle.

Stats are

36 years young
Been training for around 12 years
Weight is around 12kg with a body fat of about 17%. I'm looking to reduce fat, increase lean muscle and improve overall wellbeing.
If you get MK677 from somewhere other than sarmsx it's certainly possible to get gyno because it could be a prohormone. Legit real MK677 does not cause gyno, and you can get that from sarmsx

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

let me tell you several things about mk677... 1. mk677 is the most faked of all sarms... why? the cost... REAL 677 is so expensive you wouldnt believe me if i told you, seriously... many companies sell it for a price that is beyond impossible... they would be PAYING YOU to take it... now how could one stay in business doing that?? right, they couldn't! 2. what you generally get is partial 677 cut with ostarine... that is 98% of the time what you get... SARMSX carries PURE 677... the actual form... 3. 677 DOES NOT raise prolactin... gyno should not be an issue... what sets it far apart from other gh releasers is that IT DOES NOT raise prolactin... its as rare as it gets with gh releasers but if your having that problem, its not real 677...

www.sarmsx.com carries the best and purest form you can find... i stand by that a million percent...

Hey Dylan,
Not trying to stir the pot just interesting, this article believes prolactin and cortisol does increase for the first week but within a normal range. Not sure on the credibility the source, the rest of the article praises mk-677.
https://www.ironmagresearch.com/mk-677-the-best-growth-hormone-secretagogue/
"During the first week of treatment, MK-677 causes a slight elevation in both cortisol and prolactin (still within the normal range), but after one week of use, levels revert back to baseline."

I'm going to order some mk-677 through sarmsx.com, probably the 8 week healing and recovery stack due to it coming with:
2 bottles of nutrobal (mk-677)
1 Ostarine (MK-2866)
2 Anabolicum (LGD-4033) for $344.50

when one nutrobal (mk-677) is $196.59. The pricing doesn't make sense to me but i'll take it.
I want to get the sleep and well being benefits of Mk-677 as i wake up unrested with no issue detected from sleep study.
I would like to recomp, is the 8 week healing and recovery stack for me?

Thanks in advance!
My stats are:
Height: 181cm (from Australia so Metric)
Weight:88kg
Body fat 15%
Years of training: 15 years
Complete cycle history: None
PCT for each cycle: None
Goals: 12% body fat, increase strength, better sleep
Supplements: Protein, l-carnatine, BCAA's.
Diet: Clean and at the moment slightly in deficit

there is a VERY high chance of getting GYNO from taking MK677... unless you but it form a legitimate source SARMSX. you will be taking a pro hormone and then
not running a pro hormone OCT and PCT etc.

I don't know anything about that source. But I DO know Sarmsx is legit as hell. I would go with them. However they're not in stock at the moment. :(

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

I heard very bad things about your source,they do redicelous sales that shows its just carbage.

Sarmsx is the way to go,or if u dont want to deal with customs charges you can orde form receptorchem which is almost the same price,there products are tested and they claim its 99%purity.

Cheers

Hey Dylan,
Not trying to stir the pot just interesting, this article believes prolactin and cortisol does increase for the first week but within a normal range. Not sure on the credibility the source, the rest of the article praises mk-677.
https://www.ironmagresearch.com/mk-677-the-best-growth-hormone-secretagogue/
"During the first week of treatment, MK-677 causes a slight elevation in both cortisol and prolactin (still within the normal range), but after one week of use, levels revert back to baseline."

I'm going to order some mk-677 through sarmsx.com, probably the 8 week healing and recovery stack due to it coming with:
2 bottles of nutrobal (mk-677)
1 Ostarine (MK-2866)
2 Anabolicum (LGD-4033) for $344.50

when one nutrobal (mk-677) is $196.59. The pricing doesn't make sense to me but i'll take it.
I want to get the sleep and well being benefits of Mk-677 as i wake up unrested with no issue detected from sleep study.
I would like to recomp, is the 8 week healing and recovery stack for me?

Thanks in advance!
My stats are:
Height: 181cm (from Australia so Metric)
Weight:88kg
Body fat 15%
Years of training: 15 years
Complete cycle history: None
PCT for each cycle: None
Goals: 12% body fat, increase strength, better sleep
Supplements: Protein, l-carnatine, BCAA's.
Diet: Clean and at the moment slightly in deficit
Yes that study is correct. Initially MK677 can raise prolactin ever so slightly, but as said still well within range and its only temporary. It returns to baseline shortly after

As fir your healing and recovery stack, I highly recommend the 12 week stack to get the most out of it. Also since your goal is recomp I'd strongly suggest adding GW in to that stack as well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom