domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MK 677 questions

MK 677 questions

Hi all new member from England just a few brief questions on MK 677 whilst in lockdown

Im currently bulking and running 10mg a day on the evening at the moment and have been for around two weeks now, should i increase that at any point if Im feeling all good? Im 13 stone (82kg) at the moment looking to pack on a stone as quick as realistically possible (6kg)

- Theres talk about a prolactin increase, is that bullshit? Or absolutely minor?

- Is mk genuinely as good as reviews say?

- And lastly how long would you run it for? I know its more of a lengthy product so up to a year or so no break?

Thanks all, stay safe
    Last edited by Whelan95; 04-12-2020 at 09:21 AM.

6 months minimum in my opinion and can run longer. I usually run it 10 months and then 2 months off. I run this at 25mg a day.

Sarms.forsale has a sweet deal on it now with the 20% off.

I mean I havent heard/seen prolactin issues with mk677? Not to say it cant happen but id assume the risk is minimal having not seen that before.

I love mk677 its great stuff to run and a solid alternative to HGH.

To get the best out of it I would recommend a minimum of 6 months at 25mg per day. If you get legit product, you will not experience any prolactin sides. I've never seen that on legit MK677 yet. Stick to trusted sources like sarms.forsale

Ok thanks for the info. I?m gonna bunk it up to 20mg a day and see how it goes

The one I?ve just purchased is from a UK based supplier called pumpingironstore they sell their own brand with lab results you can independently check up on & a few other brands stocking MK677 (mutagenic labz/enhanced athlete) reviews seem legit so seeing how I go on their own brand.

Does the company you?ve both suggested ship to the UK? If not any reputable UK based companies people know about?

https://sarms.forsale ships to the UK and its actually selling real mk677, which is not the easiest to come by... many people fake mk677 because its so much more expensive to actually make than others due to the high cost of the raws... the company you bought from is not so reputable... i would HIGHLY recommend switching over and you want to run it at 25 mg per day.. minimum 6 months but 1 year is far more optimal

I can't speak for your supplier, but I can attest to sarms.forsale being legit and high quality.

There is no prolactin issues with MK677 whatsoever. That's a stand out quality for it because other secretagogues will cause it. It is definitely a favorite for many people. We do ship to the UK as well and would love to have you try us out!

https://sarms.forsale

Just popping back in how long do they take to ship to the UK currently?

And with the dropper is it 1ml a serving?

Quote Originally Posted by Whelan95 View Post
    Just popping back in how long do they take to ship to the UK currently?

And with the dropper is it 1ml a serving?
    No idea I would reach out to them but expect international shipping to be longer than normal.

Yes the dropper included is marked for 1ml and that would be 1 serving if running the standard 25mg/day.

Quote Originally Posted by awm View Post
    No idea I would reach out to them but expect international shipping to be longer than normal.

Yes the dropper included is marked for 1ml and that would be 1 serving if running the standard 25mg/day.
    Ok cheers for that and how long does one bottle last around 30 days?