napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mini PCT post SARM

Synapse

I had a question about running a mini PCT post SARM cycle. I've been doing some research over the past few months or so and have decided to
run my first SARM cycle with RAD-140 & MK-2866 (aka ostarine), and wanted to get some input on running Clomiphene Citrate (aka clomid) as my
PCT; I understand it's very limited when only considering one PCT compound, and wanted to keep it simple, but still effective to promote natural test recovery afterword (and I did appreciate the liquid forms offered through irc, was never a big pill/tablet fan). Would this be effective enough to run after doing about a 4-8week run with rad-140 10-20mg/day & ostarine (or rad-140 alone), and at what point and duration should
I begin and run the PCT cycle following rad-140 as I've gotten a lot of contradictory information, and numbers from all over the place more so based on anabolic steroids rather
than sarm-specific info. Just looking to get the best and safest information out there from those with more experience, so I appreciate those who take the time.

On a side note, I was thinking of grabbing the rad and clomid from irc.bio as I've heard some good things, and am curious as to anyone elses experience with the quality of their products -
and shipping to Canada?

A belated happy independence & Canada day to all my American & Canadian friends.

Last edited:
I had a question about running a mini PCT post SARM cycle. I've been doing some research over the past few months or so and have decided to
run my first SARM cycle with RAD-140 & MK-2866 (aka ostarine), and wanted to get some input on running Clomiphene Citrate (aka clomid) as my
PCT; I understand it's very limited when only considering one PCT compound, and wanted to keep it simple, but still effective to promote natural test recovery afterword (and I did appreciate the liquid forms offered through irc, was never a big pill/tablet fan). Would this be effective enough to run after doing about a 4-8week run with rad-140 10-20mg/day & ostarine (or rad-140 alone), and at what point and duration should
I begin and run the PCT cycle following rad-140 as I've gotten a lot of contradictory information, and numbers from all over the place more so based on anabolic steroids rather
than sarm-specific info. Just looking to get the best and safest information out there from those with more experience, so I appreciate those who take the time.

On a side note, I was thinking of grabbing the rad and clomid from irc.bio as I've heard some good things, and am curious as to anyone elses experience with the quality of their products -
and shipping to Canada?

A belated happy independence & Canada day to all my American & Canadian friends.

You don’t want to run it just for 4-8 weeks man, that would be a waste almost. Get the most out of it. This is how it should properly be ran dude. And IRC is a terrible source btw. Be careful with them.

1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 RAD-140 20mg per day dosed in the am
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarms are recommemded to be 12 weeks. Anything less does not give you the full benefit. Most importantly here is finding a good legit source. IRC.bio is far far from a good source. You do not want to use them

Thanks for all the insight, I never seen people indicate much of a peak so thats good to know - I'll run it for 12 per your recommendation. However, I used to see more reputable sites like sarmsX and such,
but it seems they're not around anymore, and I haven't found a good source that offers liquid sarms/serms&pct research chemicals of the same quality. I'm not sure if it's reasonable to ask, but are there
any such higher quality companies that still exist that aren't completely private? Again, appreciate the constructive responses.

Thanks for all the insight, I never seen people indicate much of a peak so thats good to know - I'll run it for 12 per your recommendation. However, I used to see more reputable sites like sarmsX and such,
but it seems they're not around anymore, and I haven't found a good source that offers liquid sarms/serms&pct research chemicals of the same quality. I'm not sure if it's reasonable to ask, but are there
any such higher quality companies that still exist that aren't completely private? Again, appreciate the constructive responses.

Most sites now are going out of business either because of the new laws or because they have been called out on the bull shit they sell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom