napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Metformin vs cardarine

Ray1990

Hi dylan. Will gw cardarine improve insulin sensitivity as much as metformin and will gw improve fat loss more than metformin. I know they use different pathways. But what has your experience been like. Thanks

Hi dylan. Will gw cardarine improve insulin sensitivity as much as metformin and will gw improve fat loss more than metformin. I know they use different pathways. But what has your experience been like. Thanks

It's kinda like comparing apples to oranges really, but in terms of insulin sensitivity, that's kinda what metformin does so that's would be better in that regard, but GW would blow it away for fat loss, unless you were a diabetic or someone with insulin sensitivity issues that require metformin in the first place. For the normal individual GW would be the clear choice here each and every time. GW works for fat loss by causing your body to burn its own fat for energy, so like I said apples to oranges

Thanks. So gw will be a good option while lean bulking. Eat alot of good calories while minimising fat gain. Like some use metformin for.
Thanks

Top Bottom