napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

mature female sarms question

birdofred

Hey Dylan,

I’m a menopausal lady (54) who’s recently conquered RA from Lyme disease, still have bone and joint issues but I’m back in the gym and doing great, doing keto and losing lbs like crazy!

I just learned about SARMS, and have questions regarding it’s suitability for a post meno woman. I lift somewhat heavy, am doing the Body by Science/Four Hour Body routines, and since starting keto am getting my level of fitness back in spite of the joint issues. I would be the She-Hulk if my body would cooperate!

Are SARMS appropriate for a woman my age, and if so, which specific one’s do you recommend? There is so little info out there for weight and muscle seeking mature females, esp one’s with any kind of
ROM issues. Most of my contemporaries are content with the couch and little debbie. I am not.

I appreciate any guidance you can give, there’s not much info for women in my situation. I’ve watched some of the vids you have, so I know about some of them, simply looking to fine tune before I drop that much cash.

Thank you in advance.

Hey Dylan,

I’m a menopausal lady (54) who’s recently conquered RA from Lyme disease, still have bone and joint issues but I’m back in the gym and doing great, doing keto and losing lbs like crazy!

I just learned about SARMS, and have questions regarding it’s suitability for a post meno woman. I lift somewhat heavy, am doing the Body by Science/Four Hour Body routines, and since starting keto am getting my level of fitness back in spite of the joint issues. I would be the She-Hulk if my body would cooperate!

Are SARMS appropriate for a woman my age, and if so, which specific one’s do you recommend? There is so little info out there for weight and muscle seeking mature females, esp one’s with any kind of
ROM issues. Most of my contemporaries are content with the couch and little debbie. I am not.

I appreciate any guidance you can give, there’s not much info for women in my situation. I’ve watched some of the vids you have, so I know about some of them, simply looking to fine tune before I drop that much cash.

Thank you in advance.
absolutely sarms are appropriate for women and/or men your age... definitely... mk2866 is so ideal for you have ROM issues... the healing properties will be so beneficial for you... what exactly are your specific goals? let me know so i can set you up the proper stack!

Hey Dylan,

Thank you in advance.

Sarms are EXCLLENT for females. One of the best and most popular stacks for females is the triple stack. You get healing and recovery benefits, as well as lean mass, strength, and great fat loss benefits. It's a perfect well rounded stack for females

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Thanks for the replies!
I'm looking to drop fat, with the keto that's happening nice and steady, my abilities in the gym have improved just from better protein eating. I need to drop about 2 or 3 dress sizes, and that's happening.
Mostly tho, I'd like to gain muscle and keep strength. One of my problems, due to past illness, is that for the first time I find it harder to keep muscle mass than before the lyme. I used to be able to gain muscle effortlessly and keep it, but now I struggle with maintaining it. My body responds, just not in the way I'm used to. So I've conquered the diet, corrected my metabolic issues, but would like a little extra pump to reach my fitness goals of large, strong muscles.

Thanks for the replies!
I'm looking to drop fat, with the keto that's happening nice and steady, my abilities in the gym have improved just from better protein eating. I need to drop about 2 or 3 dress sizes, and that's happening.
Mostly tho, I'd like to gain muscle and keep strength. One of my problems, due to past illness, is that for the first time I find it harder to keep muscle mass than before the lyme. I used to be able to gain muscle effortlessly and keep it, but now I struggle with maintaining it. My body responds, just not in the way I'm used to. So I've conquered the diet, corrected my metabolic issues, but would like a little extra pump to reach my fitness goals of large, strong muscles.
The stack I laid out for you would be perfect for those goals

Thanks for the replies!
the stack rick laid out for you is exactly what i would recommend for you... it is beyond ideal... here is a link to the sarmsx discount page... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

an Osta/GW stack is my overall favorite, and same stack I'm on right now. Have dropped 6 pounds AND put muscle on as well. And thats in a 400c deficit.

Top Bottom