napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Testosterone with many symptoms at the age of 20

Mac

Hi Dylan,

I'm writing to you because I'm at a crossroad in my life, I've been suffering from low testosterone symptoms for about 3 years now and have been to doctors many times and made many visits to a urologist in the last year. The main symptoms I have been suffering from is erectile dysfunction for when it first appeared I had been to the doctors many times until he decided to have a blood work done to which the results came back at 29.6 nmol/l and a prolactin level of 98 mIU/L which are great levels, during the period of this blood test and the next I would suffer periods where I could get erections and couldn't which could last 1-2 months either way at most and during 1 real bad period I went to go see the doctor again to which he ran another test in where the results came back as 15.1 nmol/L testosterone and a prolactin level of 64 mIU/L during the span of 1 year and 8 months my testosterone had dropped by half which later was suggested by the urologist was not normal and I might be suffering from a hormonal problem. Jumped to present time the urologist had all sorts have other test done on my blood flow and diet to which all came back perfectly but the blood test that came back that measured free T as well said my levels were (according to them, I wasn't handed the paper work.) 19.1 nmol/L for testosterone, a free T level of 7.5 and prolactin wasn't mentioned to me, as a 20 year old supposedly in my sexual prime he told me this were perfectly normal yet and sent me on my way yet doing research of my own shows the level of an elderly man. On top of all that my symptoms have gotten worse and I am not sure what to do as I can hardly perform at work anymore, thus losing my only source of income.

Too cut a long story short I was wondering your opinion on my next cause of action, as I've got all the necessary equipment and drugs to run a trt cycle but have watched many of your informative videos where you talk about the risk of TRT and how it's for life, I know that doing TRT would be alot better than suffering with the symptoms but I want your straight honest opinion to avoid making and mistakes.

I would not do trt unless you're prescribed there's a lot that goes into it. I would honestly try to find another doctor that's more open to treatment even if it's not a trt treatment doing nothing to help you seems careless.

you need to find a better endocrinologist bro... at 20 years old, i cant make any recommendations aside from that... there are PLENTY of doctors out there that are going to help you

I'm with Dylan on this. Go find yourself a better endocrinologist that will actually treat you correctly

Top Bottom