napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liquidex

hepoter

Hey Dylan I'm a long time subscriber. I'm about to run a 1-6 week dbol @ 25mg ed
Week 1-6 400mg test. week 7-12 600 test. I have liquidex that is 60ml @ 5mg/ml how would you run this AI during this cycle? ( I know your against long oral use but I respond really well to them so Imuch going to test the risk / reward. Thank brother keep up the good content

Why so much test?

What are your stats?

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

That much test is unnecessary. 350mg a week is kickass cycle. I'm crushing it on a TRT dose. More isn't better

Hey Dylan I'm a long time subscriber. I'm about to run a 1-6 week dbol @ 25mg ed
Week 1-6 400mg test. week 7-12 600 test. I have liquidex that is 60ml @ 5mg/ml how would you run this AI during this cycle? ( I know your against long oral use but I respond really well to them so Imuch going to test the risk / reward. Thank brother keep up the good content
you do whatever you want since you seem to know it all... you dont need my help man... you just clearly said you know the risk reward which is completely idiotic when it comes to running dbol that long not to mention running test that high.. so you dont need me or my help man... good luck

Top Bottom