napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Just recovering from Drug Induced liver failure. Where did I go wrong?

DuBstepPinz

Hello all. I am just getting back to work after being totally fucked up with liver failure and Bilirubin through the roof. (Not Fun)
So my stats are 38 yrs 6 ft 210 Lbs 14/15% fat (now) been lifting most of my life, however this was my first PED cycle. I only was able to go 10 weeks and it looked like this
1-10 was Test 500 mg wk
Cardarine 20 mg Ed
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
(I a little S4 at normal dose but stopped due to vision sides.)
7-10 added in Proviron at 50 mg ED
TBOL 60 mg ED
N2Guard (bullshit I guess) like 7 pills ED for liver guard.
Mk-2866 25 ED

My AST and ALT was both well over 100 and the highest bilirubin was, was 53 I believe, when I was hospitalized with brown piss and yellow eyes. I will add some screenshots with lab values. My question is. Where did u go wrong? I did everything as laid out. Also used very highly recommended sources.

Thanks for any feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where did you get your sarms and are you absolutely sure you were only taking 60 mg of tbol? you only ran tbol 4 weeks?

Hello all. I am just getting back to work after being totally fucked up with liver failure and Bilirubin through the roof. (Not Fun)
So my stats are 38 yrs 6 ft 210 Lbs 14/15% fat (now) been lifting most of my life, however this was my first PED cycle. I only was able to go 10 weeks and it looked like this
1-10 was Test 500 mg wk
Cardarine 20 mg Ed
Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
(I a little S4 at normal dose but stopped due to vision sides.)
7-10 added in Proviron at 50 mg ED
TBOL 60 mg ED
N2Guard (bullshit I guess) like 7 pills ED for liver guard.
Mk-2866 25 ED

My AST and ALT was both well over 100 and the highest bilirubin was, was 53 I believe, when I was hospitalized with brown piss and yellow eyes. I will add some screenshots with lab values. My question is. Where did u go wrong? I did everything as laid out. Also used very highly recommended sources.

Thanks for any feedback.

What were your liver values before, and did you drink alcohol or were you on any medications? Where were the sarms from and how long did you run tbol?

its just far too vague to help you at this point so until you provide more thorough information, there's no accurate answer than can be given...

Hey guys. Sorry for the late reply. Been busy. Ok the SARMS came from Nordic Fusion. A trusted Canadian Source. And yes I was running 60 mg TBOL. On a 30 split.

I was not drinking any alcohol at all. My liver values were a little high pre cycle bloods. I also was using the Herbal Supplement Kratom. I didn't tell the Dr about any AAS use. Only the Kratom. They did a liver biopsy and said it was Drug Induced. Who knows.

7af357c27045d8af4614717f0ab7419b.png

The Jan blood draw was a day before first pin. March was when I was feeling like a piece of shit. You can see the trend. I wanna start another cycle soon, just may need to stay away from Orals? Or maybe you guys can recommend something. I like Test!! Tbol was four weeks btw.

d4e46addab55a71117f9d41bcf66314a.png

f6b8608044b30dbf2446f0f72f36a2c6.png

Last edited:
I honestly don't believe that cycle could damage your liver that bad unless you had other drugs with it..if so be honest so we can help,no judgment. Also it's as if u had an underlying condition with your liver

I honestly don't believe that cycle could damage your liver that bad unless you had other drugs with it..if so be honest so we can help,no judgment. Also it's as if u had an underlying condition with your liver

Yea. I totally agree with you about an Underlying issue. Years ago I was addicted to Narcotic pain killers from a broken AC joint. Hunting accident. I had been off of the pills for over two years. However I was using an herbal supplement Kratom. It is also great for pain relief and energy. I used that to get off pills. I think that had my liver fucked to begin. At least now I have let my liver rejuvenate itself and am no longer using Kratom or any other liver toxic drug. I think this added along with the Kratom did a number.

Yea. I totally agree with you about an Underlying issue. Years ago I was addicted to Narcotic pain killers from a broken AC joint. Hunting accident. I had been off of the pills for over two years. However I was using an herbal supplement Kratom. It is also great for pain relief and energy. I used that to get off pills. I think that had my liver fucked to begin. At least now I have let my liver rejuvenate itself and am no longer using Kratom or any other liver toxic drug. I think this added along with the Kratom did a number.

What did the Docs do to get your liver going again? curious......

What did the Docs do to get your liver going again? curious......

While I was in the hospital, it was just fluids. No meds really, the liver just takes time to heal. If you go for about two months without anything liver toxic, it will rejuvenate itself. Luckily.

It's a mystery bro for sure...all I can say,if it were me I'd never run Shit again because no liver means no life! Can't afford to kill your self for a few gains.

How much kratom were you taking? I assume daily, was it more than 20g? Most people don't have much issues with kratom and the liver, but there have been a few instances reported when taking very large amounts daily, moreso with the extract.

Top Bottom