napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help with my friends bloodwork

MarkD

I posted about this month's ago. In NY state it's not legal to use privatemdlabs so my friend was having a hard time getting blood work done. He had been put through some bad cycles by some bad coaches which I think did some real damage. Last time I posted about this he was in the process of doing a full PCT. He waited, felt good and decided to start his show prep. He just finally was able to get bloods done mid cycle. He is using Sust which after seeing these numbers is totally faked or barely dosed, Deca, Aromasin and Caber.

Here is what his blood work came back looking like:

TESTOSTERONE 10
FREE TESTOSTERONE 3.1
ESTROGEN 325.7
PROLACTIN 7.8
DHEA SULFATE 254

Some of these numbers are scary low. Thank you gentlemen.

Last edited:
Wow his test is rock bottom and his estrogen is sky high. He should have gotten bloods done after pct before jumping on this cycle but clearly hes pretty messed up. Bet he feels like shit too. I'd take this one as a loss and get my health back in check. He should pct, let himself level out, and get bloods to see where he stands.

this is a fucking mess... there's no way on earth he should be cycling anything but a major pct... this is completely fucked bro and i know you already know that... that estrogen number is fucking dangerous, not elevated, dangerous! especially in conjunction with his test or lack there of...

Its his total estrogen. Which one should he do from Sarms X; the Platinum I am guessing and what is the full protocol? I appreciate the help guys. I am not great with PCT as I've always been on TRT.

This cycle was done through a coach and was tweaked by me. I was just told that his Sust was given to him by his coach and it had an expiration date which the guy said was just the packaging date and that the gear was fine. The Deca and Drol is what I am assuming caused such a major shut down with his Test base being expired or altogether faked.

I don't know how you can be any kind of coach that operates in such a reckless and scumbag way when it comes to another person's health.

Last edited:
Its his total estrogen. Which one should he do from Sarms X; the Platinum I am guessing and what is the full protocol? I appreciate the help guys. I am not great with PCT as I've always been on TRT.

This cycle was done through a coach and was tweaked by me. I was just told that his Sust was given to him by his coach and it had an expiration date which the guy said was just the packaging date and that the gear was fine. The Deca and Drol is what I am assuming caused such a major shut down with his Test base being expired or altogether faked.

I don't know how you can be any kind of coach that operates in such a reckless and scumbag way when it comes to another person's health.

the infamous coach... these so called "coaches" cause more shit than anyone ive seen.. yes brother, he needs TWO of the platinum pct... here is the link for you and the layout on how to run it...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom