napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG from texas

shareets

Hello dear Dylan,

I was watching your YouTube channel for quite a while and I should say it that I loved it. My actual knowledge about this field steroid is very little but this is what I am doing it for more than a year.
I just signed up to your website and yet didn't have enough time to look at every part of it. I'm 45 years old man and I live in Austin,TX.
I have a very urgent question for you and this question is based on what of your video clips on YouTube about HCG.
I'm self injecting Testosterone among with HSG every week in my cycle and I got all of these under my doctor prescription and his remote supervision with an ability to reach 24/7 if it's needed.
The question is, my doctor recommended HCG for my post cycle as twice as what I inject now every week (500 U) to 1000 U but you said this is bad and super risky and I am confused. I don't want to object him because he is a doctor and he is my only source of getting these stuff that I need and I don't want to loose it but at the meantime I don't want to destroy my body if it's that bad. My reason to use steroid is making my sexual desire powerful or you can say low T but at least for now this is my biggest concern

Hello dear Dylan,

I was watching your YouTube channel for quite a while and I should say it that I loved it. My actual knowledge about this field steroid is very little but this is what I am doing it for more than a year.
I just signed up to your website and yet didn't have enough time to look at every part of it. I'm 45 years old man and I live in Austin,TX.
I have a very urgent question for you and this question is based on what of your video clips on YouTube about HCG.
I'm self injecting Testosterone among with HSG every week in my cycle and I got all of these under my doctor prescription and his remote supervision with an ability to reach 24/7 if it's needed.
The question is, my doctor recommended HCG for my post cycle as twice as what I inject now every week (500 U) to 1000 U but you said this is bad and super risky and I am confused. I don't want to object him because he is a doctor and he is my only source of getting these stuff that I need and I don't want to loose it but at the meantime I don't want to destroy my body if it's that bad. My reason to use steroid is making my sexual desire powerful or you can say low T but at least for now this is my biggest concern
hcg is SUPPRESSIVE.. it mimics your lh and fsh... for example, when you run test, it is mimicking testosterone production which in turn makes your body forget how to produce on its own, thus the need for a post cycle... so if you mimic lh and fsh in pct, when you are supposed to recovering, how do they ever get kickstarted? you take hcg right before pct so it elevates levels for the time being and kickstart production again before it bottoms out from being suppressed... hcg can also increase estrogen... one of the worst things you could have occur in pct... you do as you will but hcg in pct is the worst thing you could do...

Sorry..nothing you sAy makes any sense
It sounds like you went online to a TRT mill and got a prescription for Test without ever getting a diagnosis of hypogonadism
"My reason to use steroid is making my sexual desire powerful"

Why are you talking about PCT ???? Are you on TRT or not?
If your are on TRT ...you never PCT...you may use HCG as part of the TRT protocol...
But it should'nt me used continually
I think you are sorely uneducated about what you are doing
Seems like you are going about this all wrong...why don't you give us a more complete understanding and see if we can help you straighten things out

Last edited:
I'm confused. If you are prescribed test and HCG by your doctor, that sounds like TRT.....but if you are on TRT you don't come off test, so what is it? Pct is done when you come off of test to restore your natural production

im just seeing this as a huge disaster not even waiting to happen but already happening... you need to seriously get it together here.. please read my post thoroughly so you can attempt to have an understanding of all this!

Top Bottom