napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

GW-501516 during PCT on RAD-140

tony92

Hey guys,

I've got 12 weeks worth of Rad-140 and GW-501516. I've seen a few posts on here that outline the importance of GW during the PCT stage on this stack, and thus recommend to introduce it from week 5. Why is it so important during PCT? Does GW help with any potential, albeit minimal, suppression?

Thanks!

It helps with cortisol spikes during your hormonal recovery , keeps you performing well and prevents any fat gain while you can still consume enough calories to maintain your gains

it helps to control cortisol and keep your performance levels high during pct, when they would generally drop...

Appreciate the feedback guys.

I see you recommend GW 30min before a workout and RAD in the AM...why RAD in the AM? Could i take both 30min prior to working out?

Appreciate the feedback guys.

I see you recommend GW 30min before a workout and RAD in the AM...why RAD in the AM? Could i take both 30min prior to working out?
You could if you choose to. Just try to keep your doses consistently the same time each day

you dont need to take anything pre workout.. its completely unnecessary and has no bearing or effect on your workout

Thanks for the responses guys, really appreciate it. If I wanted to maximise the amount of time I stack GW and rad together, could I run them for 12 weeks together and then for a PCT have 4 weeks on ostarine and chlomid (I’ve seen you guys say Ostarine is good in PCT). Or do you think it’s imperative I leave GW in PCT even if I use ostarine?

Thanks for the responses guys, really appreciate it. If I wanted to maximise the amount of time I stack GW and rad together, could I run them for 12 weeks together and then for a PCT have 4 weeks on ostarine and chlomid (I’ve seen you guys say Ostarine is good in PCT). Or do you think it’s imperative I leave GW in PCT even if I use ostarine?

Ostarine is used in your pct with steroids but not sarms. You only want clomid or nolvadex and gw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No need to take prior to preworkout, RAD and GW both have half lives of 20-24h. Just try your best to be consistent with the time of day dosing.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Top Bottom