napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A guide to Bitcoin and how it works...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I know there are many people out there that do not understand bitcoin, what it is, how it works etc... so I found a guide that makes it pretty easy to understand... A lot of times I see people make it harder than it is because they never took the time to read on it... Here is a great guide to help everyone...

https://www.upfolio.com/ultimate-bitcoin-guide

This is good. Might as well embrace it cause it’s very popular and great way to transact if you want to remain anonymous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

might just be me but i find bitcoin so confusing to use. thanks for posting this either way
i felt that way at first too bro but honestly, its not NEARLY as difficult as you think... the entire idea and process on how it works digitally could be quite confusing and complex but how to use it etc is definitely not as hard as people make it and this guide really helps show that

i felt that way at first too bro but honestly, its not NEARLY as difficult as you think... the entire idea and process on how it works digitally could be quite confusing and complex but how to use it etc is definitely not as hard as people make it and this guide really helps show that

Im a slow learner when it comes to things like this, i am confident ill be able to grasp the full concept at some point lol. Many "places" offer discounts if bitcoin is used which is a big plus.

Look around, there are bitcoin atm’s popping up everywhere. Down load a blockchain wallet and your coins are in it before you get to your car...

Im a slow learner when it comes to things like this, i am confident ill be able to grasp the full concept at some point lol. Many "places" offer discounts if bitcoin is used which is a big plus.

It really just acts like any other foreign currency in that it varies in value vs the dollar and there is exchange that needs to take place. Just like when you go to Canada you exchange some US dollars into Canadian dollars, the only difference with bitcoin is you don't physically hold the money in your hands, it's in a "checking" account.

Look around, there are bitcoin atm’s popping up everywhere. Down load a blockchain wallet and your coins are in it before you get to your car...

absolutely brother, its becoming a major major thing and the way things are looking , it is only going to grow further... its actually quite intriguing when you really dive into it and learn the depths of the technology and just the overall idea itself...

This is good. Might as well embrace it cause it’s very popular and great way to transact if you want to remain anonymous

I didn't think it was truly anonymous just harder to trace ultimately. I thought every transaction was recorded on the block chain. I'm no expert in the matter though and sure someone can confirm.

I didn't think it was truly anonymous just harder to trace ultimately. I thought every transaction was recorded on the block chain. I'm no expert in the matter though and sure someone can confirm.
right but there are no names associated, just numbers

Top Bottom