napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Guidance/link to your aromasin

gaterkas

Hi Dylan

Long time sub/listener to your vids. I know your a busy man so I'll get right to it. 47 yr old male. 6'3. 220lds. Not obese. Fairly muscular. Never used gear Until now. Started hgh 5 mo ago 2iu aday. Because I was having no erections for over a year. Finally got blood work done. Dr want to put me on arimidex 1mg a week and .5 ml of hcg 3 times a week. I think your link for aromasin would be better? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Dylan

Long time sub/listener to your vids. I know your a busy man so I'll get right to it. 47 yr old male. 6'3. 220lds. Not obese. Fairly muscular. Never used gear Until now. Started hgh 5 mo ago 2iu aday. Because I was having no erections for over a year. Finally got blood work done. Dr want to put me on arimidex 1mg a week and .5 ml of hcg 3 times a week. I think your link for aromasin would be better? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
why exactly is the doctor putting you on arimidex and hcg? that seems quite strange to put you on an AI out of nowhere... do you have elevated estrogen in your bloodwork?

Hi Dylan

Why would he put you on those things without test if you are having erection issues? Do you have bloodwork, and if so where were your levels?

Hi thanks for your response. This is my blood work

A1c- 4.5
Vit d- 41
Tsh-2.36
Free test-45.6. Using lcmsms
Estrogen,total,serum-73.4
Estradiol,free-.28 lc/ms/ms
Estradiol-16
Dihydrotestoste-42 lc/ms/ms
Gh- 0.1
Prolactin- 1.5
Test,total- 393

I used some dosinex which might explain my prolactin. Thanks for any help. Trying to figure out what some of these numbers mean.

it literally makes no sense whatsoever for you to be using any ai right now... your total estrogen is smack dab in the perfect range man... general range is 40-115... estradiol is a bit low actually at 16... your doctor is fucktard! hes gong to crush your estrogen... your test is on the lower side as is your prolactin...

Thanks guys

In your opinion should I cease any continuation with the hcg to raise test and stop all arimidex completely. I did not feel comfortable taking.5 ml of hcg 3times a week so I was taking only.25 ml twice a week.

I also have the option of taking some sustanon 250 in hopes to raise my t-levels. Maybe 1 ml a week?

hcg is actually suppressive so yes, you need to stop it ! no, you dont get it man... you dont just take sustanon to raise test levels because as soon as you stop, you are worse than before... you dont get it... if you do that, then you stay on it forever dude... you dont just start and stop...

Top Bottom