bannednutritionRegenRx

Gh for fat loss

Dbeas

Here is my stats
53yo
5’10”
10.5%bf
Trt 300mg/wk

I want to get sub 8%bf. I struggle to get that lean so hoping gh will be the boost I need. I’m looking to do 5iu before a morning cardio think sled pushes and other hiit routine.

Is this enough? Since this is hopefully a short time frame should I do 3iu am and 3pm? Or just do the bigger a.m. dose?

After my goal is hit want to stay on around 3-4 iu. At that dose for long term do people often see insulin issues?

HGH is a very long term commitment. Diet must still be strict and it will help but I wouldn't run HGH purely for fat loss there are better options. It's perfect for your age for anti aging, recovery, healing etc. You should not see BG issues at those dosages but there are no guarantees. You have to start low and slowly increasing. You can't just say I'm going to start with 5ius and go down. HGH is like Tren it chooses the dose for you... you don't choose the dosage.

I think you'd be better off for fat loss by going with a sarms stack. Much more cost effective as well. GH is overplayed like hell on what it does and takes forever to really see anything. Also very expensive.

I think you'd be better off for fat loss by going with a sarms stack. Much more cost effective as well. GH is overplayed like hell on what it does and takes forever to really see anything. Also very expensive.

I agree with the fellas above. Sarms are perfect to cut etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're 45 and over HGH can be very useful for anti aging. I run it year round but it's not a miracle fat loss drug but it will help a little bit.

HGH is not all cracked up of what lots of ppl say it is, the ones that love HGH are running it at crazy high doses. I will say recovery and sleep was great. I ran nordilet pens, I would rather just diet and train your ass off. TBH HGH is pointless if ran under 4ius. I would only use it if I had surgery to recover faster. HGH is great to use it to grow muscle in which your doses need to be higher then recommended, Dont get me wrong I am not saying HGH is not beneficial but I would not spend money just if you want to use it for fat loss. There are much cheaper options..

I am currently taking 2 iu a day of Norditropin. I honestly feel absolutely great!!! Energy through the roof and I wake up feeling rested. No doubt about what the gents were saying it does get expensive but to me it is worth it.

I am currently taking 2 iu a day of Norditropin. I honestly feel absolutely great!!! Energy through the roof and I wake up feeling rested. No doubt about what the gents were saying it does get expensive but to me it is worth it.

as an aside to the points mentioned already 300mg seems an almighty high trt dose to me, I assume this is self prescribed?

Top Bottom