domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First injection... beginner

First injection... beginner

So I injected 1 cc of sustain 250 and .5 of EQ into my belt to start my first cycle, now my shoulder is swollen and pretty tender... It's been 4 days now. It's not like I need to go to the hospital but any beginner advice would be appreciated... where to go from here? I need to be able to train 6 days a week not sore from injections all the time.

Just keep an eye on it. It's probably the Prop ester in the Sus so if you don't have fever or severe pain you'll be ok. If you have some Ibuprofen it will help some.

Pharma Lady Rep

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Just keep an eye on it. It's probably the Prop ester in the Sus so if you don't have fever or severe pain you'll be ok. If you have some Ibuprofen it will help some.

Pharma Lady Rep
    ^Pretty much this
    Also just shoot it in your bottom next time. For your first cycle, at least I found out that, shooting in the arse is easier. lol

Oh to have virgin muscles again..lol Heat and Ice with some Advil. Don't give up on the delt pinning will get easier and less pip. Almost everyone's first pin gives them some pip

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Oh to have virgin muscles again..lol Heat and Ice with some Advil. Don't give up on the delt pinning will get easier and less pip. Almost everyone's first pin gives them some pip

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP
    Yeah I just pin my quad for the first time in over 6 months and it feels like the first time all over again... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    Yeah I just pin my quad for the first time in over 6 months and it feels like the first time all over again... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep
    Lol..I love pinning my quads, pinning my delts and glutles are a pain tho for me. VG and Quads are my go to spots

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

should I just train through it and pin my butt next time? I'm supposed to inject again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by rjk57 View Post
    should I just train through it and pin my butt next time? I'm supposed to inject again tomorrow.
    That's what I would do... Watch a few YouTube videos and take your time. You want the upper outer glute muscle... Not your butt cheek.

Pharma Lady Rep

Quote Originally Posted by rjk57 View Post
    For a first cycle, usually glutes are the easiest and most pain free. I'd use that site at least until you get used to pinning

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You pinned your belt. I'm surprised there's any pip at all. Did the needle bend?