napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female starting Sarms in Portugal

carcorden

Hello Dylan,

I'm, 33 y. Writing from Portugal :)
I compete on mountain biking and lift some weights 3x week

I'm wondering if i could start some cycle with a SARMS and Cardarine. What would you recommend?
It's ok to women?

I hope you could help me on this...
Thank you in advance,

yes, absolutely it is okay but i need to know what your goals are so that i can design you a cycle... let me know and i'll lay everything out for you!

Hello Dylan,

I'm wondering if i could start some cycle with a SARMS and Cardarine. What would you recommend?
It's ok to women?

Thank you in advance,

A very good popular stack for females.....which is actually the most poplar of all is the triple stack. I think that would be perfct for you. It gives a nice balance of strength, lean mass, endurance, fat loss, and body composition changes. Here is the layout for that with a link to get what you need

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

The triple is great but if you can only do one sarm with GW I'd pick s4. My ex can't wait to get more.

Robolics Labs Representative

If you just started with osta @12.5 for some lean added muscle youd like the results I believe. If you are lookin for endurance grab GW. I am conservative though. I start single compounds till I max out what I believe it to be then add another. More isnt always better and its nice to know what compound is doing what to you to assess if you want to keep running it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Dylan,

It's ok to women?

Thank you in advance,

Acho que és a primeira portuguesa que vejo neste fórum, bem vinda!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

If you just started with osta @12.5 for some lean added muscle youd like the results I believe. If you are lookin for endurance grab GW. I am conservative though. I start single compounds till I max out what I believe it to be then add another. More isnt always better and its nice to know what compound is doing what to you to assess if you want to keep running it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you are absolutely right... for a female, you should alway start at 12.5 mg at least the first two weeks before bumping to 25 mg... females respond BEAUTIFULLY to mk2866... its probably the sarm that females respond the most and best to

Absolutely they are safe for females! I've ran gw, sr9009, mk2866, s4, lgd, and the newest rad 140. My favorites for endurance are gw and sr9009, and I'm loving the rad 140 for strength!!! Let us know what your goals are etc!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom