napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Didn't use a proper PCT after An M-drol cycle

riyadooro

Hello mr. dylan how are you

I have watched your video about the pct and i have a question hope you can answer it
I have used M-drol from a uk prohormones and i did take a liver support with estrogen blocker while on cycle and a test booster after the cycle. It's been 4 months now and i got some puffy nipples from it and feeling lethargic i have done some research and I found out that i should have used nolvadex and clomid but I couldn't find them at the time so i just ordered some now do u think that it will help me get ride off the puffy nipples and make me recover from feeling lethargic

Best thing you can do right now is get bloodwork done to see where you are. Puffy nips is a sign that your estrogen is elevated and you'll need an AI like aromasin to get that in control.

Sent from my SM-G900P

I have watched your video about the pct and i have a question hope you can answer it
I have used M-drol from a uk prohormones and i did take a liver support with estrogen blocker while on cycle and a test booster after the cycle. It's been 4 months now and i got some puffy nipples from it and feeling lethargic i have done some research and I found out that i should have used nolvadex and clomid but I couldn't find them at the time so i just ordered some now do u think that it will help me get ride off the puffy nipples and make me recover from feeling lethargic

I never heard of mdrol. Isn't that just an otc supp? Well you have signs of excess estrogen.

When you do a cycle you do not use anything without having injectable test and your on cycle therapy like aromasin. You have all of your ammo before starting a cycle. Aromasin would have prevented this.
I suggest you get some from sarmsx and also get clomid, then get bloodwork and check your estradiol (estrogen) and your test, and your liver enzymes.

Also we need to know your age, height,bodyfat,weight. How long did you take this mdrol and how much?

You probably took an otc BS supp that you relied upon as an estrogen blocker.What was it that you used to block estrogen ,because it surely did not work.

ok so you did an oral only cycle. Watch this vid by Dylan

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...r!!-why-oral-only-cycles-horrible!!-6972.html

Now re-read everything I wrote.

Last edited:

you made a large error... not only did you get yourself in a terrible suppression, now your having gyno rebound as well... this is a nightmare scenario and this is what happens when you dont run a proper pct, which you are still not going to be doing... here is a link to the pct you need... at this point, you need an 8 week pct, not 4 weeks... i would get this stack X2... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the layout

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/0
nolva 0/40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

How long was your cycle? You've been off 4 months now, and are having problems because you didn't run the right pct. you really need to run bloodwork to see where your values are but, I highly recommend you run a complete pct now to get yourself back to where you should be as well

This is what you need to run

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I did a blood work everything was okay my test is normal the problem is i get puffy nipples when I'm full sometimes they look normal

You should really know your values man. What bloodwork did your doc run? I would call them and see if you can get a copy. I wouldn't rely on your doc to tell you "everything looks ok". Puffy/sensitive nipples is a symptom of elevated estrogen and is not normal. Are you in the us? You could always run bloodwork yourself for cheap. Much better idea for privacy.

Sent from my SM-G900P

What do you think about letro and clomid?

why did i take the time to give you the advice and layout on EXACTLY what to do if your not going to listen? why would you ask something totally different when i already told you what to do

What do you think about letro and clomid?

Letro has no place in pct. it will destroy and crush your estrogen, and kill your libido.

We laid out exactly the protocol you should follow

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom