napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cypionate Question

drachola

What are your experiences with cyp after blood work? I guess what I'm asking is, what were your test levels based on your weekly dosage of cyp? Example...I just got blood work back today. I pin 175mg on Monday & 175mg on Thursday (350mg per week). I gave blood on Thursday before my shot and I came back @ 1,855 (test level). That's a 5.3 multiple. The last cycle, same source, I was at a 5.45 multiple...very consistent. I like that.

What do you think is a correct multiple? What is pharma grade mutipled at?

Thank you for the responses.

SS

Everybody metabolizes testosterone a little differently which is why you see such a wide range of TRT doses to achieve the same desired result on bloods. Yours looks good. Similar to my levels which are 5-6 times my dose. 200mg test C per week puts me at 1000-1100 generally at its highest

If your pinning 2x a week I think it should be pretty consistent. I pull labs once a month but not really focused on timing.

Google or YouTube Dr. John Crisler. IMP he’s the national thought leader on TRT. His stuff can answer a lot of your questions. He’s excellent got a book on TRT.

Top Bottom