napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

Navystilllifts

Hey Dylan I wanna say thank you first I’m you’re generic 21 year old idiot who didn’t watch your videos before starting my first cycle.
Basically I started taking dbol 20mg a day with not AI’s and was given HCG as my pct I thought the guy new what he was talking about when I got all this stuff now I’m scared from watching all your videos on everything you’re saying I’m doing it all wrong and I can’t obtain any aromasin or airmidex but I only have 30 tablets of 10 mg nolvadex I need you’re help I’m done with week one of dbol and just found out I’m getting stationed in Guam in March 25th how do I cycle this safely with what I have or what can I do on cycle with nolvadex considering what I have any insight would help me please and thank you and continue to make videos this would have saved me before hand had I done some research

I would just stop man. It’s not worth trying to figure out how to salvage a bad cycle with missing pieces. By continuing, you’re setting yourself for a bad time. Quit what you’re doing and put some more time into research. Best advice I can give you is learn from your mistake here. Never take someone’s word and follow it blindly especially when it comes to something like this that can have permanent effects on the rest of your life.

you dont cycle it at all... come on dude... you already know how badly you fucked up... you stop RIGHT NOW, IMMEDIATELY... this is not some game nor some joke.. first of all, you are WAY too young but beyond that, this is set up by a completely ignorant person who has no clue what they are doing.. you better be thankful you wrote this early in the cycle so you dont do some significant damage... if you paid me a million dollars i would not advise you to do anything other than stop

stop this at once bro before things go from bad to worse. It's good to realize mistakes as log as you learn from them and don't make the same mistakes again

One week of Dbol? Most definitely stop the Dbol ASAP! Do you guys think he's needs a mini PCT or will it do more harm than good? It's a close call. I need a 2nd opinion on this one.

One week of Dbol? Most definitely stop the Dbol ASAP! Do you guys think he's needs a mini PCT or will it do more harm than good? It's a close call. I need a 2nd opinion on this one.
a test booster would probably be adequate but its not like it would do anything but help to run clomid at a low dose as well.. just to be safe...

a test booster would probably be adequate but its not like it would do anything but help to run clomid at a low dose as well.. just to be safe...
This is definitely a delicate situation here that needs to be approached carefully.

Top Bottom