napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle for hardgainer

toamart

hii sir i am a hardgainer and i ran boldenone with test enanthate for 10 weeks the results wre good..

now its been 1 month i am off steroids and now planning to run bulking cycle

so can i run tren enanthate with test cypionate or any other stack..Please help sir

There's no such thing as a hard-gainer.

No one is here to spoon feed you.

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

Hard gainer... smh. Easy going lifter? Poor eater? If you push yourself hard enough it will make you hungry and tired and if you have food and the ability to sleep there is no excuse bro.

hii sir i am a hardgainer and i ran boldenone with test enanthate for 10 weeks the results wre good..

now its been 1 month i am off steroids and now planning to run bulking cycle

so can i run tren enanthate with test cypionate or any other stack..Please help sir

We are all hard gainers bro....there is no excuse for hard fucking work.

I can't advise you on anything without full stats, goals, and experience....but I'll tell you right now you have no business using Tren

We are all hard gainers bro....there is no excuse for hard fucking work.

I can't advise you on anything without full stats, goals, and experience....but I'll tell you right now you have no business using Tren

Badda Bing, Badda Boom!

bro, please dont reference being a hard gainer again because that is a cop out and a bull shit excuse that NOONE wants to hear... you already ran your last cycle COMPLETELY wrong... boldenone does not even kick until week 8 or 9 and needs to be ran a minimum of 16 weeks so you already wasted that cycle... you need a lot of time off before you start another cycle... at least 4-5 months... you need to use that time to actually learn what you are doing and fix your diet... you have no clue what you are doing diet, training or ped wise and that basically makes for a disaster which you likely are already encountering.. did you even run a pct and did you get bloodwork done?

Top Bottom