esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol

What is the best source/distributor for clen? Are there better alternatives to the clen?

There are safer alternatives for sure. Cardarine /Cardazol combo.

www.esarms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britannia View Post
    What is the best source/distributor for clen? Are there better alternatives to the clen?
    Clen is trash, you donít want to cause unnecessary heart issues. What cbram said is your best alternative without causing heart scarring

The sources here should have legit clen, but there are safer alternatives like cardarine now a days.

i literally turn down paying clients that want me to advise them on clen... the risk vs reward is not even remotely close... gw501516 and sr9009 are far and away better options

Thank for your reply cbbram. As it stands Cardarine is already a part of my arsenal, however, I was thinking of using clen as part of a PCT since my research indicates it's great for muscle preservation.

Do you know anything regarding the CY3 stack? It includes clenbuterol, Yohuimbine and T4.
    Last edited by Captain Britannia; 12-04-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Thank you for your reply Dylan, I've read many mixed reviews on clenbuterol, from your experience how risky is it? And are the side affects reversible?

I've heard AICAR is a good alternative, what are your thoughts on it?

Quote Originally Posted by bobnolab View Post
    Clen is trash, you donít want to cause unnecessary heart issues. What cbram said is your best alternative without causing heart scarring
    How likely is the heart scarring and is the damage permanent?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britannia View Post
    Thank you for your reply Dylan, I've read many mixed reviews on clenbuterol, from your experience how risky is it? And are the side affects reversible?

I've heard AICAR is a good alternative, what are your thoughts on it?
    long and short term damage is definitely there... not to mention, what exactly is the point in using something that you cant take long term and after you finish, you will likely gain the weight back PLUS you get all the damage that comes along with it... it makes no sense... also aicar is something that has little study on it theres nothing concrete ive ever trusted with it...

Thank you Dylan