napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

bulk with fat loss

reefy86

Hi may i ask whats the 2017 recommended version of a decent bulking/cut stack? i am 31 years old and weigh 175 pounds but my bf is 15% with a decent bulking diet. i was advised to go on this stack below but ive seen some new posts on here saying different.

mk677 everyday 25mg week 1-12 but i want to be on this for atleast 6 months
lgd 10mg everyday week 1-12
s4 50mg everyday split 25mg week 1-12
gw 20mg everyday week 1-12

pct
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw 20mg everyday

my goal is to achieve around 190-200 pounds with around 8-12% body fat.

thanks in advance guys

Ash

just to note i probably wont achieve my goals with just taking that one cycle but 200 pounds is my ideal goal to be happy with

was thinking off adding rad 140 aswell but sarmsx power stack for 12 weeks only has 3 bottles but if i run it at 20mg like suggested that means each bottle is only 2 weeks amount so thats 1.5 months not 3 months

thats a good recomp stack.. you are not going to bulk and lose fat.. thats not something anyone can do but you can gain size while losing body fat and thats a great stack to do it

thanks dylan, i am currently watching your video's on youtube which are very informative btw :) my main goal is to pack on as much mass as possible and then cut down after and right now im considering on adding tbol with rad 140, mk677, s4, mk2866 and lgd.

is this over the top or would you say its a good mass stack?

ok its getting really expensive especially with the rad 140 so if i was to remove the rad 140 but still take tbol will i still get good results

If you run Tbol, then you need to run injectable Testosterone as well. This would really change the dynamics so things such as an AI, proper PCT as well pre, mid and post cycle blood work would have to be factored in as well.

If you haven't cycled before, then Test only on the first go. Oral only cycles are not recommended or advised.

thanks mate, i wont touch steroids again due to hair loss which has slowed/stopped now at the age of 31, im staying clear from testosterone so tbol is out the window then :) i wouldn't mind paying for rad 140 but its £150 just for 2 weeks worth and with lgd/s4/mg688 and mk677 the cost starts mounting very quick.

would like to hear someone's opinion for great mass gains without rad 140 :)

Rad will enhance the cycle, but you will still get great results leaving it out with the rest of the sarms you have in your stack if you choose to

jesus christ rick 31,930 posts in just over 2 years according to your join date thats around 40 posts per day without a single break :) whats the benefit off adding or removing s4/mg688 from rad 140 and lgd? heard good results from stacking rad and lgd together but whats best for mass

rad 140
lgd
mk677
gw

or

lgd
s4
mk 2866
mk677
gw

Last edited:
damit it says sarmsx is on vacation until 15th november i was going to order my things at the week end so i can atleast start mk677 asap lol :(

jesus christ rick 31,930 posts in just over 2 years according to your join date thats around 40 posts per day without a single break :) whats the benefit off adding or removing s4/mg688 from rad 140 and lgd? heard good results from stacking rad and lgd together but whats best for mass

rad 140
lgd
mk677
gw

or

lgd
s4
mk 2866
mk677
gw
Lol, ya bro I'm around here quite a bit...to put it mildly :)

As for your stack, I'd go with the second option, simply because there is great synergy between Lgd and s4 for lean mass and strength gains, and then adding in mk677 and mk 2866 will just take it to another level. That would be my recommendation

thanks rick really appreciate it :) looks like i need to wait untill november the 15th until i can order now lol

Top Bottom