Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AST/ALT Levels Spiked WTF?

AST/ALT Levels Spiked WTF?

Blood report came back with AST (SGOT) @ 198. Reference Range 0-40 IU/L
    ALT (SGPT) @ 83. Reference Range 0-44 IU/L

What the hell? This is a pre blast blood run up. My last two blood panels came back at the lower end of the scale. My blasts were testosterone only. No oral compounds at all. Low alcohol consumption. No meds. I went through a huge change at work and have been a disaster gym and diet wise for several months. Any ideas fellas?

Banned

AST/ALT Levels Spiked WTF?

Talk to a doctor asap. With levels that elevated and no obvious culprit, id get a pro involved. 198 holy shit man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on what you told me all i can really assume what you were pinning may not of been test, however if you got it from a source here there is no doubt it was test, but 198 is extremely bad, something's definitely fucking with your liver here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get it. No abdominal pain, no health issues or anything else that I have knowledge of to spike those readings. I have done some research and this can happen temporarily from muscle damage. The only thing I can think of is I have not been hitting the gym for a few months. The week before the blood test I hit it really hard obviously causing muscle trama. All the other indicators that should be elevated if it was a liver problem are in range.

Depot test from the pharmacy so I am ruling out any unknown AAS.

It is true that heavy sessions can spike enzymes. Although thatís a major spike. Do you get blood work on your own or through a doc?

If you aren't drinking alcohol, or on any meds or orals, I'm not sure why your levels jumped that high. I'd get on some TUDCA asap to bring that down
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SARMSX.com - "The Best SARMS Provider in the world. I support SX because they are the best." - Dylan Gemelli

I would get another blood test to confirm. If it comes back the same, then go see a doctor cause there could be something else going on. Keep us posted as i am curious to know.

I've seen them near 300 (not on myself) which then drop back to normal. They are only surrogate markers after all, possible by any inflammation or even an auto-immune response from a simple virus, to hepatitis etc etc.

Usually you would test again in 3 months (I'd expect them to have dropped) and then re-test AGAIN in another 3 to make sure they stay there.

Having said that, your doc will recommend the best course of action: probably getting all the other surrogates pulled as well (Glob, Gamma, Alb, Bill etc) right now to make sure nothing else is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ironlifter36 View Post
    I would get another blood test to confirm. If it comes back the same, then go see a doctor cause there could be something else going on. Keep us posted as i am curious to know.
    I'd have to agree with this.