napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin or Arimidex?

Rookie75

Yo, how's tricks? I see many folks prefer one over the other when it comes to aromatase inhibitors. Arimidex seems to be the preffered product in my region. Both are available to me. In my short time in this forum it seems to me that most prefer Aromasin...is there a real benefit one way or the other? or is this just whats available in any given area?

No aromasin is a suicide inhibitor. It also good for your health, cholesterol/lipids..aromasin is far superior

Hey, thank you. Looks like i have much more reading to do. Suicide factors never entered my mind...interesting.

Aromasin is far superior to arimadex. It's much better at controlling estrogen being a suicidal inhibitor, and it is also lipid friendly, lowers SHBG, and increases free test.

It's a no Brainer which is better

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Both work for estrogen control, but aromasin has several additional benefits that arimidex does not carry. Personally i opt for aromasin because of this

The fact that arimidex can hurt your cholesterol is enough for me to prefer aromasin

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off your order PM me for pricelist]

Great, thanks guys.
anytime bro... arimidex is really for people that are not gyno prone and aromasin is too strong for them... there are FAR FAR more than are estrogen sensitive etc... as long as aromasin is not too strong for you, which 85% of the time, it is not, its a no brainer...

Would this be true for females also who are looking to enter into a competition? I had traditionally used Nolvadex, but wondering if maybe an aromasin may work better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aromasin is far superior to arimadex. It's much better at controlling estrogen being a suicidal inhibitor, and it is also lipid friendly, lowers SHBG, and increases free test.

It's a no Brainer which is better

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

^^^^^^^^^^^this

Top Bottom