napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arimidex dosaage.

TRTuser

Last bloodwork had my E-2 at 10.5 and my total estrogen at just over 150 which was flagged as high. I take 1 dose of arimidex on my injection day and a half dose 4 days later on the advise if my doctor as I was having some brrast tenderness. My doctor told me not to be concerned about either number. He said to be more concerned with the E-2 number but even as low as it was not to be due to the fact that I have sensitivity to it. Is Arimidex the righ answer? Or should I be using something else?

Last bloodwork had my E-2 at 10.5 and my total estrogen at just over 150 which was flagged as high. I take 1 dose of arimidex on my injection day and a half dose 4 days later on the advise if my doctor as I was having some brrast tenderness. My doctor told me not to be concerned about either number. He said to be more concerned with the E-2 number but even as low as it was not to be due to the fact that I have sensitivity to it. Is Arimidex the righ answer? Or should I be using something else?

What dose of TRT are you on? Your arimadex should be taken more frequent than twice per week. What is the actual dose you are taking too? A full dose and half dose doesn't mean anything to me

Inject 200 mg of Testosterone Cypionate once a week. On injection days (Friday) take a 1 mg tablet of Arimidex and then a half on Monday per my doctor. I was wondering if I should switch to Aromasin.

E2 level is 10.5
Total estrogens is 150 (Flagged as high)

Should I be worried about my total estrogen number? My doctor told me not to be.

Inject 200 mg of Testosterone Cypionate once a week. On injection days (Friday) take a 1 mg tablet of Arimidex and then a half on Monday per my doctor. I was wondering if I should switch to Aromasin.

E2 level is 10.5
Total estrogens is 150 (Flagged as high)

Should I be worried about my total estrogen number? My doctor told me not to be.
I don't see a problem bro. The E2 is what you need to be watching. If everything is going well and you're having no problems or issues just keep doing what you have been

it makes no difference if you take it on injection days or not and i have no clue why that is being advised but your numbers are fine, just keep an eye on it as normal

Top Bottom