PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Anyone Run HGH + MK-677 Simultaneously - Any Benefit?

  1. #1

    Question Anyone Run HGH + MK-677 Simultaneously - Any Benefit?

    I was diagnosed with GH deficiency last year, doctor put me on 1iu 5 days a week about 6 weeks ago. It's insanely expensive to get the pharma stuff here, plus I'm not entirely sure that I'll be able to get a steady supply with our postal service where I live. Obviously I do NOT trust any generics here, or most parts of Asia unless I saw some place with a lot of user reviews and lab tests for purity.

    If worse comes to worse, I'll have to stick to the 1iu HGH 5 days a week, as I won't be able to get any supply unless it's from the doctor. So - I was wondering if rather than doing 3iu/day every day (which is what I'd like to do), I'm wondering if there might be a synergistic effect of injecting HGH, and also taking MK-677, maybe some GH boosters like L-Arginine too.

    I really don't know the science of it, but I 'guess' in theory - you could pin the 1iu whenever you wanted, then take MK-677 at some other time - so that you're excreting the natural GH pulses, and also having the exogenous shots.

    Anyone tried it, or heard of anyone that has? Any idea if there's any point trying this out? (just ordered MK-677 from sarmsx)

    Stats and other info here

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,550
    Ive heard of another guy doing it once and raving about it, but not on this forum. I think he ran 4iu of genetics with 25mg MK-677.

  3. #3
    There has been a couple people here talking about doing that, and I think they would be great together, especially if you want to enhance the 1iu of GH with MK677. Between the two I think you'd see some great benefits. I'm certainly interested in seeing how it would go

  4. #4
    i have seen some people try this and many were wanting to stop hgh and convert to 677 because of cost... i know that i heard nothing but great things of them ran together bro...

  5. #5
    awesome, thanks guys! I really wasn't sure what to expect, but so far sounds really good! I'll definitely try it out once my 677 arrives.

    Side-Note: I'm legit kinda scared about the hunger factor of 677 - I've heard it's ravenous, a friend of mine stopped taking it because of the hunger.

    any suggestions on the timing for pinning and then the 677? I've mostly seen people administer 677 at night. So then the shot of GH in the morning, afternoon, also at night?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i have seen some people try this and many were wanting to stop hgh and convert to 677 because of cost...
    It's definitely a shitload more cost efficient!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesT View Post
    awesome, thanks guys! I really wasn't sure what to expect, but so far sounds really good! I'll definitely try it out once my 677 arrives.

    Side-Note: I'm legit kinda scared about the hunger factor of 677 - I've heard it's ravenous, a friend of mine stopped taking it because of the hunger.

    any suggestions on the timing for pinning and then the 677? I've mostly seen people administer 677 at night. So then the shot of GH in the morning, afternoon, also at night?
    you have to do trial and error with 677... some have said it negatively effected their sleep at night but 677 enhances sleep so it seems odd... however many love it at night, saying they sleep far better etc... MAKE SURE you drink plenty of water and eat plenty of fiber to help that initial appetite spike... YES, its FAR more cost efficient too!

  8. #8
    I have ran them.together 4iu hgh.in the morning and 25mg mk at night saw changes after 3 or 4 weeks very good combination imo

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cajun897 View Post
    I have ran them.together 4iu hgh.in the morning and 25mg mk at night saw changes after 3 or 4 weeks very good combination imo

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    4iu of generic? I'm very interested in this combo. Some seem to think it's not worth it, but I seem to think they would complement each other nicely

    PHARMACOM BOARD REP
    please PM me for inquiries

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    4iu of generic? I'm very interested in this combo. Some seem to think it's not worth it, but I seem to think they would complement each other nicely

    PHARMACOM BOARD REP
    please PM me for inquiries
    Yes generics you get the boosted release of gh at night with the mk and then you have the hgh for the day feel like my body is changing by the day

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •