domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any other GOOD SARMS seller?

Any other GOOD SARMS seller?

I'm new to SARMS and I'm trying to find a place to buy them. I know SARMSX is the best place to buy from but has anyone bought from any other sites that are cheaper and aren't bad in quality?

This is like going to Nike & asking them if they can recommend a good Adidas dealer.....It ain't gonna happen here bud.

U ain't gonna find anyone to tell u to buy anywhere else here

I wouldn't risk it to save a few bucks. You only get one life and this is your body we are talking about. I wouldn't buy anything other than SARMSX. In fact I spent close to $2K on my Stack. Been on it close to 2 weeks and seeing great results and no side effects. I'm sure others can give more details.

Quote Originally Posted by SDPonce63 View Post
    I'm new to SARMS and I'm trying to find a place to buy them. I know SARMSX is the best place to buy from but has anyone bought from any other sites that are cheaper and aren't bad in quality?
    The short answer is no, because with sarms you get what you pay for bud, just like anything. You want high quality for a cheap price but it's not quite that easy...especially when it comes to sarms.

Sarmsx is the only source I would trust

Heard EA was good. 🙈

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bodean30 View Post
    Heard EA was good.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    If you want to die early

Quote Originally Posted by SDPonce63 View Post
    The only sarm that might benefit from buying elsewhere is sr9009. it has to be dosed 100 times a day, and im not about to be walking around with a bottle of liquid while i work..the problem with sarmsx is that the price is too high for people that want to stick with it..dylan and every1 else seem to work around the clock so i can understand the pricing especially with the quality.. they should make pricing cheaper for the loyal people who want to stick around..dylan, let me buy a membership that gives me better prices lol..or after i spend a thousand

Bulk pricing is really good. If you can find some buddies to go in on it with you then you can really get the most bang for your buck.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Any other GOOD SARMS seller?

Sarmsx is pretty sweet. I'd go with them man. You won't be disappointed one bit.
    Last edited by JackSteel; 04-26-2017 at 05:37 PM.