napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another Newbie, not sure what stack to use.

greencakes

Hello,

I recently went from 188 lbs to 155 lbs in the past 15 weeks on a 30/10 diet. BF went from 27.1% to 17.9%.

For the past 4 weeks, I've been doing HIIT twice a week at OTF and using the StrongLifts 5x5 app twice a week at my local 24hr. (trying to lift 3x per week but my kids schedules makes it hard.)

I'm currently taking Mesomorph as my pre-workout and Post JYM as my post-workout, protein shakes, and multivitamins and the occasional Lipodrene pill for a pick me up.

My diet is pretty good and I track 90% of what I take in with the MyFitnessPal app.

I've never used SARMS before. Which stack do you recommend for a beginner who does cardio 2x per week and lifts 2x-3x per week. I see the Six Pack Stack, the Endurance Stack etc...

I'm not looking to be Mr. Olympia, I just want to get my body fat down to show my abs (>10%?), to look good for a vacation in September and to be able to keep up with my hyperactive three kids. I also want my wife to say, damm, my husband is hot!

Also, when on SARMS, do I stop taking my pre/post workout supplements, especially if they contain stimulants like DMAA?

Oh, I'm also 43 and 5' 5" and for the past 12 months I've been on a prescribed low T therapy with 200mg injections per week along with 3mg of Anastrazole tabs. Last blood test was last week and Dr. said stay with current regiment until next follow up in 3 months.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
hey bro... i can definitely help you here.. .i have the perfect plan for you... also, you can use any pre workout with sarms... they are all non stimulant... by the way.. welcome to isarms! great to have you...

i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout.. .

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for the quick response!

Two more questions, first, what is the tongkat ali for? And is there a brand you recommend? Second, I was reading more in the other threads about SR9009 you recommended to others. Should I skip that SARM?

Your videos are great, I've been learning a lot.

Thanks,
Paul

If your on trt you shouldn't have to worry about the pct, I think the tongkat is also for those not on trt. But it may have other benefits I'm not sure on that one.

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for the quick response!

Two more questions, first, what is the tongkat ali for? And is there a brand you recommend? Second, I was reading more in the other threads about SR9009 you recommended to others. Should I skip that SARM?

Your videos are great, I've been learning a lot.

Thanks,
Paul
i overlooked that you were on trt so you will not need any mini pct nor tongkat ali... you can absolutely add sr9009 to this stack though... sr is going to enhance your metabolism to an extremely high extent as well as add large amounts of endurance...

Hello,

OK, sounds great I'll add the SR9009.

So I figure I should order the 12-week Enhanced Super Stack? It comes with 3 bottles of each SARM. But with the RAD140 wouldn't I need 6 bottles for 12 weeks and 4.5 bottle of the SR9009 when calculation your suggested dosing?

Thanks again Dylan!

i overlooked that you were on trt so you will not need any mini pct nor tongkat ali... you can absolutely add sr9009 to this stack though... sr is going to enhance your metabolism to an extremely high extent as well as add large amounts of endurance...

Hi Dylan,

I just placed my order on sarmsx.com.

I saw the 12-week Enhanced Super Stack but according to your recommended dosages, I need to get 6 RAD-140, 3 S4, 3 GW501516 and 4.5 SR9009.

The 12-week Enhanced Super Stack only came with 3 bottles of each SARM.

So I placed my order for

(2) 3 packs of RAD-140
(1) 3 pack of S4
(1) 3 pack of GW501516
(2) 3 packs of SR9009

I'm looking forward to seeing what this stack will do for me!

I'll post my results one month in.

Thank you for your help!

Hi Dylan,

I just placed my order on sarmsx.com.

I saw the 12-week Enhanced Super Stack but according to your recommended dosages, I need to get 6 RAD-140, 3 S4, 3 GW501516 and 4.5 SR9009.

The 12-week Enhanced Super Stack only came with 3 bottles of each SARM.

So I placed my order for

(2) 3 packs of RAD-140
(1) 3 pack of S4
(1) 3 pack of GW501516
(2) 3 packs of SR9009

I'm looking forward to seeing what this stack will do for me!

I'll post my results one month in.

Thank you for your help!
NICE bro... make sure you keep us updated on your results and also let me know ANY TIME you have questions and need my help

NICE bro... make sure you keep us updated on your results and also let me know ANY TIME you have questions and need my help

Hi Dylan,

I just received my 12-week Enhanced Super Stack. I noticed that each bottle of the RAD-140 had long crystallized strands and all the bottles the SR9009 had big flakes at the bottom. The GW looked like it had small crystals on the sides of the bottles and droppers. The S-4 were all fine.

I tried shaking the heck out of them but they didn't seem to change.

Should I try warming them up with hot water in the sink?

I'm really excited to start this stack and will post updates in a month.

Thank you,
Paul

yes, all you need to do is run them under hot water for a few minutes and then shake well before each use bro... keep us updated on your results!

yes, all you need to do is run them under hot water for a few minutes and then shake well before each use bro... keep us updated on your results!

Hi Dylan,

I tried to run it under the faucet for a few minutes but at 120 degrees the water didn't see to be warm enough.

I ended up using the my Keurig to make a cup of hot water and let the bottles sit in it for a few minutes and that WORKED!!! Everything is clear now, no chunks, flakes or crystals.

Just to check, is that OK? Will 180 degree water for a few minutes hurt the solution?

I took my first doses this morning and had a great workout.

Thanks for you help!

that will definitely not hurt it and thank you for sharing that trick with others... its long term exposure that would hurt it but they have to be boiled to even suspend them in the first place... so you are completely fine...

Top Bottom