napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another new guy introdcution with a vanilla first cycle question

infoe

I know this is meddling in the mundane as it seems as straight forward a situation as you can imagine but if you can bear to indulge a guy that gas done a ton of research to avoid looking foolish. Id like to share where I am at:

How important is it for gear to be pharma grade in terms of opinion here? Same question for pct?

Also narrowing down on final form of first cycle. (Just did pre bloods yesterday awaiting results

M/36/180/13%bf have a wife n kid

Week 1-15 2x250mg test e mon/thur
Week 1-15 12.5mg asin mon//thur
Week 16-17 2x500iu hcg mon/thur
Week18-21 nolva and clomid 40/40/20/20 and 50/50/25/25 respectively

I do IF diet but would up my intake of clean quality food as I've been doing this last year, I take only 5mg of creatine A day and am currently on an E/C stack that I would discontinue through cycle until either towards end of cycle or after pct to pickup food intake.

Thoughts?

Pharma grade isn't necessary. Just need a quality source. Even pharma is often faked.

Sarmsx has excellent quality.

Your pct isn't complete. This is what it needs to be

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pharma or UGL is just a preference of the user, some find a piece of mind from using pharma. As RR has stated I would prefer "quality" oils over anything. We have some fine quality sponsors here @ isarms

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

you should not exceed 12 weeks on a first cycle at all.. i have no clue where you came up with that but do not go over 12 weeks on a first cycle...

1-12 test cyp
1-14 aromasin
11-14 hcg

just like that... pct is 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the detailed response. I was seeing most people expierence in their first cycle decent results around ths 12 week part and then it was all over and some places say first cycle 15 weeks or 3 full vials worth ok on first cycle. Are those 3 extra weeks very detrimental?

On the pct side thank you for the information on those sarms. What can be expected after the pct and the 4 compounds are no longer ran?

I dont plan for a second cycle but in terms of being extra safe is the general rule of thumb rest the body as much time as was on the cycle so dont touch anything for approximately 20 weeks?

when you finish your cycle, you can run a sarms bridge in between cycles... TIME ON = TIME OFF... yes, the extra 3 weeks is detrimental... you are running your first cycle... you DO NOT want to further suppress yourself anymore than 12 weeks and you are not going to see anymore gains either... so, (clearly not your fault for getting shit information) but after i explained it now, even a pre schooler would understand thats just absurd... you are running a 12 week cycle, then wait two weeks, 13 and 14, then start pct week 15, run it 15, 16, 17 and 18... thats a total of 18 weeks on so thats the amount of time you need off...

Thank you, I will follow your advice...two last questions.

I want to be cautious with the HCG...can i do it week 12-14 instead of week 11-14 since the test esters will still be running into even the 13th week since my last pin will be week 12? I was even thinking hcg week 13 and 14 just two weeks at 500iu x 2 times a week since the test e is in the system. but Im leaning more towards 12-14 and starting PCT as prescribed above week 15-18

and as for aromasin should i not begin at 12.5mg on pin days (Mon/Thur) until I do some bloods and see how much I should be dosing needing instead of EOD?

Last edited:
Thank you, I will follow your advice...two last questions.

I want to be cautious with the HCG...can i do it week 12-14 instead of week 11-14 since the test esters will still be running into even the 13th week since my last pin will be week 12? I was even thinking hcg week 13 and 14 just two weeks at 500iu x 2 times a week since the test e is in the system. but Im leaning more towards 12-14 and starting PCT as prescribed above week 15-18

and as for aromasin should i not begin at 12.5mg on pin days (Mon/Thur) until I do some bloods and see how much I should be dosing needing instead of EOD?

I think you are confused on when to use HCG. The whole point is to use it while the test is still in your system before October starts, which would be the last two weeks of the cycle and then while esters clear before pct. you wouodmt use it without test in your system when you are trying to recover. Thats counterproductive

And taking Aromasin has nothing to do with your injection days. Test stays in your system at a stable rate. You need to dose it correctly at 12.5mg EOD. We recommend it that way for a reason just like the HCG

hey all revisiting an old thread...I have everything for my cycle and will probably begin on labor day. mk-2866 is 25mg a day in the am and it comes dosed at 50mg/ml so im guessing half an ml is the dosage which tells me I have enough for 60 days...it is meant ot be used for the 4 weeks in pct which is 28 days..so I figure i have roughly 4 extra weeks. I have golfers elbow on my right elbow and no voodoo wrap or lacrosse ball massaging it helps me..it's been chronic and it comes and goes but fortunately lets me do the majority of my workout. Is there any room to run it during my first cycle for a few weeks somewhere in there to help with my right elbow which I presume will only get worse from lifting heavier?

hey all revisiting an old thread...I have everything for my cycle and will probably begin on labor day. mk-2866 is 25mg a day in the am and it comes dosed at 50mg/ml so im guessing half an ml is the dosage which tells me I have enough for 60 days...it is meant ot be used for the 4 weeks in pct which is 28 days..so I figure i have roughly 4 extra weeks. I have golfers elbow on my right elbow and no voodoo wrap or lacrosse ball massaging it helps me..it's been chronic and it comes and goes but fortunately lets me do the majority of my workout. Is there any room to run it during my first cycle for a few weeks somewhere in there to help with my right elbow which I presume will only get worse from lifting heavier?
Yes, you can run it during your cycle to help with healing bro. It will work great for that

yes, thats absolutely fine and i would recommend that considering your condition bro

you should not exceed 12 weeks on a first cycle at all.. i have no clue where you came up with that but do not go over 12 weeks on a first cycle...

1-12 test cyp
1-14 aromasin
11-14 hcg

just like that... pct is 15-18

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey man so i start on monday and im punching everything in my calendar to be organized. To be sure i discontinue asin at week 14 correct? So pct is only nolva,clomid,mk-2866 and gw-501516 for four weeks as dosed above?

Not to beat a dead horse but sorry man im just trying to be sure. You actually DO recommend aromasin in pct as i see you constantly copy and paste the pct. so aromasin essentially is ran the whole cycle week 1-18 (including pct)?

bro, seriously??? do i write that for my health? if it was not supposed to be there then it wouldnt be included... i dont get it man? what exactly are you looking for here? i take the time to explain everything, write it out so its me holding hands with giving exactly how to do it yet you are still asking multiple times? i dont get it.. the answer is not going to change no matter how many times you ask it...

Top Bottom