napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another gem from bostin

cmb5017

So loyd and all his wisdom says today..that the legend Frank Zane looked liked smashed assholes in his prime..soft and small and anyone could obtain that physique.. take a few minutes to laugh hysterically

Someone slipped some Crack in Lloyd's test, Frank Zane was one of the greats. I'd rather have his build than that 15 seconds of fame dick cheese

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

he does this shit to get whatever attention he can... im sorry but people that have to go that route to get views etc are pathetic... he is the epitomy of pathetic

The DNP is burning more than fat....looks like a few brain cells also

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

So loyd and all his wisdom says today..that the legend Frank Zane looked liked smashed assholes in his prime..soft and small and anyone could obtain that physique.. take a few minutes to laugh hysterically

He has seriously went off of the deep end with that fucking retarder ass statement. Zane has one of the best physiques of all time....period.

The one that looks like smashed assholes is him. I can't believe anybody listens to this asshat.

sometimes i think this guy lives in some kind of twilight zone, i think deep inside he himself doesnt even believe the shit he says. But hey, like Dylan said people will say and do anything for attention.

He has seriously went off of the deep end with that fucking retarder ass statement. Zane has one of the best physiques of all time....period.

The one that looks like smashed assholes is him. I can't believe anybody listens to this asshat.

this guy is 10,000 leagues under the sea haha !

Zane accomplished a lifetime of achievements...and probably never used anything but 500 mgs of test n some Dbol...no dnp,synthol,pmma, or ten grams of Shit..that's the difference between a real body builder and a know it all kid

Bostin is just probably jealous of Zanes lean physique. He wonders why he runs grams of multiple supplements a week and ends up with a gut and mediocre body building physique. Fuck Bostin Loyd. He is a douche bag. He won't be alive in 10 years. I feel bad for anybody who listens to that guy and believe a lick of what he says.

On top of that, I hope people realized how listening to enhancedathlete is skeptical when hes started featuring Bostin in his videos. To me, even if he had credibility that would absolutely destroy it.

BL is of the generation that can't appreciate shit. Zane's magic is that although at his weight he had the grand illusion of mass. People BL's age can't appreciate that. I go to Golds every once in a while and honestly I can see it every where. It's a world full of puffy baby fat muscled guys looking like they started training a week ago wearing 3cc tees and 5%'er hats running nothing but var and dbol. Ughhhhh, the mentality of sucking for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BL is of the generation that can't appreciate shit. Zane's magic is that although at his weight he had the grand illusion of mass. People BL's age can't appreciate that. I go to Golds every once in a while and honestly I can see it every where. It's a world full of puffy baby fat muscled guys looking like they started training a week ago wearing 3cc tees and 5%'er hats running nothing but var and dbol. Ughhhhh, the mentality of sucking for life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck him bro. He will likely die off leaving real bodybuilders to be highlighted. He's the fucking guy that 60 minutes does a piece on about gear users painting the bad picture.

Zane accomplished so much. That alone deserves massive respect. Amazing physique. I don't get how someone could talk shit about any of the golden era champs..

he does this shit to get whatever attention he can... im sorry but people that have to go that route to get views etc are pathetic... he is the epitomy of pathetic

Yup. He had to have said that to be a troll and get people riled up. He couldn't make a deal with the Devil and get that physique.

Robolics Labs Representative

Bostin Loyd us a pretty brilliant dude. He says some absurd shit and posts these ridiculous cycles and looks like garbage on and off stage, yet he has the majority of thee bodybuilding community talking (at some point) about what he says or does, and a lot of those people giving him views on his your tube videos.

Here's an idea... if Bostin Loyd truly is so terrible to you, let's just not watch anymore videos and cut the head off the snake. He'll be forced to pull a Piana and fight someone for views and hopefully he'll get his ass kicked. I won't know because I won't watch his videos. Don't have time to force myself into a state of uneducation.

Bostin Loyd us a pretty brilliant dude. He says some absurd shit and posts these ridiculous cycles and looks like garbage on and off stage, yet he has the majority of thee bodybuilding community talking (at some point) about what he says or does, and a lot of those people giving him views on his your tube videos.

Here's an idea... if Bostin Loyd truly is so terrible to you, let's just not watch anymore videos and cut the head off the snake. He'll be forced to pull a Piana and fight someone for views and hopefully he'll get his ass kicked. I won't know because I won't watch his videos. Don't have time to force myself into a state of uneducation.

I agree with you there. It's best to just ignore the idiot, and dont feed the troll. That's what he wants

I saw a single video of his that one year transformation one... only credit he gets is unlike a lot of idiots he gave it a full year unlike a lot of dummies who expect to win the Mr. O in 12 weeks.
There's a Puerto Rican looking guy at my gym that wears stringer tanks and has baby muscle and a pot belly kinda that talks to everyone. I keep my ear buds in so I have yet to be bothered, but I can tell he's dying to try to befriend me. Always staring at me watching me lift. Bad enuff everyone has to walk by and fist bump me, now this guy stands and stares at me every fucking time I look up... I'm sure he's a BL fan.

Exactly. But I would argue that doesn't mean he's brilliant. He may just be so dumb that the world can't help but gawk. I'd hate to give him credit of any kind. I don't watch either because I refuse to support him. You know what they say, love me or hate me it's still an obsession. Let's boycott his dumbass.

Robolics Labs Representative

Top Bottom