napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Announcing our THREE newest moderators... Dangans, Cbbram and Carmel Cowboy

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am very very pleased to announce our THREE newest moderators, Dangans, Cbbram and Carmel Cowboy... All three have been here since the Adrenaline Rush days and have shown nothing but class, dignity and a true desire to teach and help others, while being respectful and positive influences on everyone.. All have contributed so much to our family and are all people that I feel will be large assets to the community here... Please welcome and congratulate our three newest mods as they are more than deserving of this title...

Congratulations guys!

Thank you brother I'm happy to be recognized and I'm ready to take it to the next level. Glad to be a part of the ISarms family and the moderator team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to Dangans and Carmel Cowboy. Great choices!

Thank you Dylan for the opportunity! Congratulations to cbbram and Carmel Cowboy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All 3 are great class acts right there. Glad to have these great guys on the team!

Thank you Dylan!! It’s an honor to be a moderator here with this great family!! Congrats to Dangans and CB!!

Congratulations guys, Dylan couldn’t of picked a better line up of guys. All of them always willing to help a brother out. It’s a great addition to the site.

Thank you brother I'm happy to be recognized and I'm ready to take it to the next level. Glad to be a part of the ISarms family and the moderator team.

Congrats, guys!

cbbram has a lot of great insight and I always look forward to his contributions and helpful knowledge.

Top Bottom