napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol ancillaries

Rocky11

A topic I've yet to see you mention is the use of nolvadex with anadrol. Other sources have said (Dave Crossland) for one said AI won't work with anadrol to use nolvadex but you recommend aromasin. Can you elaborate, should I just use aromasin. Age is 53 on trt so no pct needed. In third week of test c 600 a week, deca 600 a week, anadrol Monday thru Saturday 50 mg preworkout for weeks 1 thru 5. Used some nolvadex last two weeks. Plan to start aromasin and caber now. This is a bulking cycle for me so far so good. New to forum. Any thoughts, thanks.

i used aromasin with it and it controlled everything pretty well... i have read the nolvadex theory but anadrol is an anomaly in itself and the way it can cause gyno is not even recognizable in terms of the exact cause... noone truly knows... everything is simply hypothesis on it... i personally would go with aromasin but thats your call.. thats an awfully high amount of deca to be running though man... i really dont like that at all... MAKE SURE you are protecting yourself internally with anadrol... its one of the harsher compounds you can run.. my organ st product has 44 total ingredients in it... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/organ-st/

I'd get on that aromasin ASAP. You have a lot of aromatization going on and being 3 weeks deep and not using an AI yet is already an uphill battle

Thanks for answering Dylan. Protection is there, nine capsules 5% liver and organ defender. 4 gm quality fish oil,200 mg ubiquinol twice daily, along with my vitamin choices. Aromasin and caber now. I like you, do not like to fuck around. Thought about bringing my test to 750 weekly for the remainder. 3rd week in plan on running 10 weeks total. I see you don't like deca that high presently 600 weekly so I may contemplate leaving it there or dropping a little. 1st cycle was age 51 this is my third. I haven't ran past 8 weeks alway thought shorter cycles wher healthier. But if I did run 14 or 16 what compounds do you think. Mast, eq, low test. Then ease back to trt which is 100mg weekly. Again thanks for your time I don't know how you manage to answer all these people.

I will look at your support product for next cycle thanks again.

With Anadrol, I'd highly recommend it. A drol is very toxic and does a number on many health values. Organ ST will help tremendously with that, and it really is the best support supplement out there

Thanks for advice learning to zone in on how my body reacts. Read everything I can to gain knowledge. Some say don't start AI before ester kicks in. Others are hell bent on starting immediately. Then estrogen is vital and you don't want to kill it. At this point at my third week and with the dosage of compounds I'm using I understand from this point forward I will need to keep E under control. I have my idea of how I will run aromasin then caber but your thoughts are welcome.

I would run aromasin at 12.5mg or higher ED and caber at .5mg every 3rd day.

I always run aromasin day 1 of cycle. It’s better to proactive then reactive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom