PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Albuterol?

Albuterol?

anyone has experiences with this compound? it's quite similar to clen as i read but less sides , slightly less fat loss but more anabolic. I want to know if you can have any long-term side effects (like cardiac muscle hypertrophy) if used for something like 4 weeks at dosages 8-16 mg/day.

Sounds like you've done your research already. I have no experience with it but I have used Clen. It did give me short term heart problems but I'm ok now.
    Last edited by cbbram; 01-20-2019 at 02:34 PM.

i have plenty of experience with it... in all honestly, if you just run it alone, you are going to be very disappointed... its not going to have a huge impact on your weight like some people may lead you to believe and it can have some long term side effects... its nothing like clen in terms of danger, but it still has its negative aspects but beyond that, its just not that great in terms of results.. .its quite minimal... the only time i ever got a lot out of it, it was because it was stacked with sarms or steroids... on its own, its lackluster at best... its good for asthma though...

I've used it in the past, but like dylan said. Dont expect a lot from it. Theres better options out there

Iíve never tried albuterol but Iíve tried clen plenty of times. Not the healthiest way to lose fat but it does work if everything is dialed in. Messes with my blood pressure sometimes but my body has gotten used to it so I really do not notice too many sides on it. Albuterol is much weaker from my understanding with less sides.

looks like neither of them are worth for someone like me ... i'll just stick to the gw/sr

These stims wreak havoc on the prostate. The risk vs reward factor is not there for me personally. I used Clen in my younger days in lieu of AAS and I'm paying the price with prostate enlargement issues. The only reason I'm still running cycles is because my PSA score is still very low (0.9) and I consider myself very lucky.

yeah well i almost paid with my life for trying to stack that retarded crazy fat burner(not gonna mention it's name cuz i don't want to give newbies stupid ideas, but you prolly know it) with mk 677 1 year ago ...went hypo in less than 2 days , lost my conciousness

Quote Originally Posted by Kael View Post
    looks like neither of them are worth for someone like me ... i'll just stick to the gw/sr
    definitely a better idea

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    These stims wreak havoc on the prostate. The risk vs reward factor is not there for me personally. I used Clen in my younger days in lieu of AAS and I'm paying the price with prostate enlargement issues. The only reason I'm still running cycles is because my PSA score is still very low (0.9) and I consider myself very lucky.
    i did not know it caused prostate enlargement....