napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

In afghanistan for 9 mos need suggestions

pt_ray_300

I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan for the next 9 months and am living 20 meters from a gym, so what better time to start my first cycle?
Since it is my first, I plan on running a reasonably low dosage of strictly test. I was hoping to get some feedback and suggestions from the gurus here on a few things:

which type of test should I run for my first cycle?
how many mgs a week would be ideal?
gauge and length to draw and stick with?
how long should my first cycle run?
should I run hcg before my pct?
should I run sarms in pct to keep my cortisol at bay?

I was thinking Test E, 300-350 mg a week, 23 gauge 1.5 inch(glute), and a 12 week cycle
I am pretty lean so I am wondering if I can use a 1 inch, and how big can I really get with the gauge( I have a high pain tolerance and don't get whoozy at the site of a fat ass needle)?
My pct will be
first 2 weeks: clomid 50mg ed /nolvadex 40 mg ed /aromasin 12.5 mg eod
second 2 weeks clomid 25 mg ed /nolvadex 20 mg ed/ aromasin 12.5 mg eod

Thanks in advance for any critique, help, and information guys.

P-ray out.

Dosage looks good. I like 25g 1 inch to pin. I draw with an 18g sto save time. Make sure you run aromasin on cycle. For me 12.5mg twice a week would be enough and I suggest he same for pct. Eod in pct is too high in my opinion.
HCG is a debatable topic. I’ll tell you the way that I have found works best with my friends, I gave them my protocol and I don’t pct anymore.
1000iu per day for 10-11 days (usually a vial is 11,000iu). Then a couple days after start clomid and nolva.

Hell yeah thanks for the input my man i'll run the aromasin down a bit and if i see anything ill push it up. I have the shit on hand from enhanced athlete arim-rx (androsta) and was wondering opinions on that as well, gonna post a thread about it but do you know if its shit or not? Planning on running aromasin anyway just thought id ask about it

I don’t have much experience from EA products. A friend uses stuff from there and likes the results. Not sure in that exact product though.

Top Bottom