napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adding Another compound

Winnyman

Hey guys,

Just started my second Test and EQ cycle and I was thinking about throwing in another compound, Either Dbol or perhaps Anadrol. Open to any suggestions on maybe another type of coumpiund that you guys believe may go well with eq and test

Thanks

"Throwing in" another compound?

What's your exact cycle plan?

Sorry for the vagueness boys lol. I'm trying to add as much muscle and strength as I can this cycle. I'd like to gain a good amount of weight without adding too much fat. Trying to get stronger on the main lifts while building muscle

Second cycle
lifting 8 years
5'10 180 (10% BF)

if its only your second cycle, i wouldnt go with anadrol yet... i would go with something lighter as well.. tbol would be a great option or winstrol

alright thanks guys. Isn't winstrol one of the most powerful steroids out there? Is it atcually pretty light? Which is better for overall size and strength gains, tbol or winstrol?

alright thanks guys. Isn't winstrol one of the most powerful steroids out there? Is it atcually pretty light? Which is better for overall size and strength gains, tbol or winstrol?

Tbol will give more size but winstrol is a more powerful steroid in terms of what you get. The strongest doesnt always mean the most size. Tren is arguably one if the strongest compounds there is but certainly not the beat for size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Alright I'm thinking about going with T-bol since this cycle, my primary focus is to add as much size as I can. Should I start whenever or is it better to start toward the end of the cycle ?

Also is there water retention associated with Tbol or is it pretty clean gains?

Alright I'm thinking about going with T-bol since this cycle, my primary focus is to add as much size as I can. Should I start whenever or is it better to start toward the end of the cycle ?

Also is there water retention associated with Tbol or is it pretty clean gains?

No water and use at the start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ight thanks bro. I'll prolly use it for the last 6 week of my cycle. 50-60 mg a day with a split dose, one in the AM and one in the PM. I'm using tudca already is the sufficent enough since I know Tbol is toxic to the liver or is there some other cycle support I should run?

alright I'll prolly use it the last 6 weeks of my cycle. 50-60 mg a day dosed twice a day, Once in the AM and once in the PM. I'm running Tudca, do I need to run any other kind of liver support or is the sufficient enough?

I'ma use Tbol for 6 weeks but I was wondering on your guys thoughts to use winstrol for the last 3 weeks of my cycle. Too much for a second cycle?

I decieded to go with Winstrol bro at 60 mg a day. My friend was saying I can go 75 mg a day no problem but it seems a bit exxesive and wanted your input before i do anything. Is 60 mg good?

Top Bottom