napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

About turinabol cycle

qanurts

I’m going to start my tbol cycle next week and my friend suggested to do 40-60mg/day for 2 weeks then after that 2 weeks of nolvadex

So 2 weeks tbol 2 weeks nolva (pct)

Do you think that’ll work?

No. You will get nothing from 2 weeks.

Tbol needs to be run 4-6 weeks along with testosterone.

You need to stop listening to this so called friend because he is giving you terrible advice.

Please post up your complete stats.

absolutely absurd and no, it wil not work... this is literally one of the most ignorant things ive read this week.. you NEVER run orals without test and what exactly is 2 weeks of tbol going to do? please just stop this nonsense because you literally dont have a clue what you are doing and you are going to hurt yourself... this is a prime example of what gives steroids a bad name.. please, stop man...

Don't ever listen to your friend's advice again, he has NO idea what he's talking about!! It's your body, you need to do your own research on things before you jump into something that could cause harm.

Don't ever listen to your friend's advice again, he has NO idea what he's talking about!! It's your body, you need to do your own research on things before you jump into something that could cause harm.
exactly and read this post several times over...

Running an oral only steroid cycle is a terrible idea bro. What is your stats, goals, and experience?

Top Bottom