napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

6 Weeks In 12 week TEST E 500mg Cycle

Prince123

Hey guys,

I am 6 weeks into my 12 week cycle, Just wanted to get blood work done to see how legit the gear is and my estrogen levels. Estro level looks high.

12 Weeks cycle 500MG TEST E
12.5 Aromasin EOD
Pin twice a week.

I am attaching the report please let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Next time get the uncapped test so you can see how good it is.at 500mg you should be 2500-3000.i would go 20 12.5 ed on ur aromasin and retest in a few weeks

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yes sucks we can't see the actual number. Weird that your estro is that high. You must be sensitive. I would double the dose or dose ed instead of eod.
Was the source from here for everything?

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Next time get the uncapped test so you can see how good it is.at 500mg you should be 2500-3000.i would go 20 12.5 ed on ur aromasin and retest in a few weeks

What do you mean by uncapped test?

What do you mean by uncapped test?
There is a test that has an unlimited measurement of testosterone. Its better so you can see how high ur levels are so u can judge the quality of ur test. Every testing place offers it. Read the test descriptions and it will tell you

It has to have the LC/MS I think to be uncapped

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

everything is coo l bro... liver values are just slightly high but nothing of huge concern or anything like that... just get them down a bit just to keep them in range but otherwise, everything looks good

everything is coo l bro... liver values are just slightly high but nothing of huge concern or anything like that... just get them down a bit just to keep them in range but otherwise, everything looks good

How would one go about getting their liver values down?

Hey All,
So i have been taking 12.5 Aromasin ED since last Monday, Just wondering if I should still continue to take it like that? I am still feeling lethargy since week 3.

Top Bottom