napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

2nd cycle

standerlox

Hey Dylan doing another cycle soon Ik I wanna do sust 250 at 500mg/week for 1-10 weeks what you think about adding deca in there at 250mg/week 1-10 weeks for as a mass cycle? I dont think i can get my hands on a full blown pct so thinking about doing clomid 50/50/50/50 ik everyones different but do you think that pct would be enough for the cycle im going to run? Thank you!

First of all brother, we need your full stats to help you.
But I can already tell you that Clomid is NOT enough for pct... not even close... you need a FULL pct... you would also need to control prolactin and estrogen while using deca... Eq would be more suitable for a 2nd cycle. Please give us your full stats so we can help you

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Yes of course didn't even think about that my apologies.
5'9"
178 lbs
14-15% bf
20 y/o
Been training consistent for about 3 years now. My first cycle was test sust 250mg/wk 1-10 weeks with 30mg dbol ed 1-4 weeks was a very good first cycle for me although I had no pct at all (ik very dumb of me) i gained around 24 pounds kept around 7-8 ish pounds. Strength went down pretty noticeably for me unfortunately ex: gained 60 pounds on bench kept 25 of that was hoping to keep more. Anyways that cycle was approx 9 months ago. I decided now I want to do 500mg sust 1-10 wk with adrol 50mg ed 1-4 wk. I was planning on doing clomid only pct as I have read here and there that it worked well for some. The only thing keeping me away from adding nolv in there 40/40/20/20 is that my source wants to much money for my liking. What would you guys advise as a pct and do you think that 2nd cycle is gtg or should I hold off and do something else? Also thought about cutting cals back after cycle and running clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Any advice/thoughts will be much appreciated thank you guys for the help!

Yes of course didn't even think about that my apologies.
5'9"
178 lbs
14-15% bf
20 y/o
Been training consistent for about 3 years now. My first cycle was test sust 250mg/wk 1-10 weeks with 30mg dbol ed 1-4 weeks was a very good first cycle for me although I had no pct at all (ik very dumb of me) i gained around 24 pounds kept around 7-8 ish pounds. Strength went down pretty noticeably for me unfortunately ex: gained 60 pounds on bench kept 25 of that was hoping to keep more. Anyways that cycle was approx 9 months ago. I decided now I want to do 500mg sust 1-10 wk with adrol 50mg ed 1-4 wk. I was planning on doing clomid only pct as I have read here and there that it worked well for some. The only thing keeping me away from adding nolv in there 40/40/20/20 is that my source wants to much money for my liking. What would you guys advise as a pct and do you think that 2nd cycle is gtg or should I hold off and do something else? Also thought about cutting cals back after cycle and running clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Any advice/thoughts will be much appreciated thank you guys for the help!

You are way too young and you have no idea how to run a cycle to begin with. None of us will help you with steroids at that age.

Sorry bro. :(

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

you need to watch my video on the dangers of underage steroid use…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JGvrqErX8g&t=47s

Sorry to say bro, but you are far too young for steroid use. I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

Sorry to say bro, but you are far too young for steroid use. I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.
dont be one of the MANY ignorant young guys that has to learn the hard, instead be one that acts mature and does things the right way

Top Bottom