napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

1st day on sarms/taste/results

CTLEE

First day taking GW, SR9009, S4.

Taste: good lord. Is it normal for this stuff to taste like 5 year old gassed up moonshine?

Results: didn't notice a change in energy or endurance other than being psyched about getting started. However, I was sweating buckets! I love sweating a ton on a good workout. Everything feels tighter. I was however low on carbs today and mostly protein with regard to energy level. Massive volume leg workout; 396 reps, good low intensity cardio cool down and stretch.

Absorption: it seems like such a small amount of liquid in the dosing. This is really all that's needed for awesome results with good diet and killer workouts?
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

You'll defnitely have to give these sarms time to start working. You can't expect anything in a day. As far as the taste, that's normal. They are suspended in grain alcohol

I wan't expecting any real results after the first day. The only reason I had mentioned it is because in a few posts I read people had said they felt increased energy or endurance on the first day.

Day 2. No change in energy or endurance, but maybe it's a placebo effect but I'm staying in the gym for 2+ hours as I'm trying to get absolutely everything I can out of my workouts.

To be continued...

I wan't expecting any real results after the first day. The only reason I had mentioned it is because in a few posts I read people had said they felt increased energy or endurance on the first day.

Day 2. No change in energy or endurance, but maybe it's a placebo effect but I'm staying in the gym for 2+ hours as I'm trying to get absolutely everything I can out of my workouts.

To be continued...
Watch those long workouts bro. You don't want them to become counterproductive

I agree with Rick on the long workouts. Long workouts dont necessarily equal quality workouts. Also, 396 reps on legs is a lot, what kind of workout are you doing?

I agree with Rick and Ironlifter36, you could be overdoing it in the gym and limiting the gains! I suggest you do less total volume and increase intensity, assuming your objective is to recomp/gain muscle.

overtraining is extremely detrimental brother... unless cardio is a part of that training time, 2 hours is far too long to be in there...

If you are working your ass off in there, like you should be, thetes no way you should be there two hours. An hour for me is as long as it gets and I'm spent by the time It's done with the way I train. Once you pass a certain amount of workload and volume, you just set yourself back further the more you train. The idea is to get the stimulus required for growth and then quit, then capitalize on the growth that happens when resting and providing your body the nutrients it needs

I sometimes barely notice something on 4 weeks of oral steroids like anavar or winny. Even steroids take time to see results. The body has to produce all the muscle fibers, that doesnt happen in few days.

It's a cutting workout I found. Leg day. 70% max.

Squats 8 sets 12 reps each

Superset Leg lifts/leg raises 10 sets 10 reps each

Standing calve raises 10 sets 10 reps

Abs

15 min walk on treadmill

IMO workout routines shouldn't change on a cut. Lift with sufficient volume and intensity to preserve muscle while a calorie deficit is created through nutrition and cardio.

IMO workout routines shouldn't change on a cut. Lift with sufficient volume and intensity to preserve muscle while a calorie deficit is created through nutrition and cardio.

I agree 100%. To me there's no such thing as a cutting or bulking workout. That is determined by your diet. You should always train effectively to build muscle in the hypertrophy range

Last edited:

To be continued...

As the self appointed jesus apostle of GW, gw is a very stealth PED. You dont necessarily feel more energy, you get to the point you feel you should be tired, and discover you wont.

For me, I never found that sr did anything for me, in either fat loss, nor performance. Everyone is abit different. So far my favorite stack is ostarine and gw. I get fat loss and lean muscle at the same time.

Really appreciate this response. I had the same feeling towards the end of my workout tonight. I was sweating hard, thinking I should be smoked but could keep going. I even finished up, mixed up protein shake and was leaving the gym and had this feeling I could've kept going.

Also have been becoming intrigued with Ostarine for it's healing properties. Really trying to lean out and doing a lot of volume. I liked the bone and joint benefits I've been reading about Ostarine. Good to read about your success with it. Not thrilled about the frequency of SR dosing and not sure how it will last 4 weeks, but going to continue with it. Thanks for the response.
As the self appointed jesus apostle of GW, gw is a very stealth PED. You dont necessarily feel more energy, you get to the point you feel you should be tired, and discover you wont.

For me, I never found that sr did anything for me, in either fat loss, nor performance. Everyone is abit different. So far my favorite stack is ostarine and gw. I get fat loss and lean muscle at the same time.

Top Bottom