napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Turinabol

Turinabol

Is anyone aware of any domestic sources for legit Turinabol?

Hey welcome...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks! Good to be here!

Tell us a little about yourself first bro. We have a number of sources that have quality gear.

My name is Quentin and I'm 25 years old.
    My stats: 5'7
    180 lbs
    10% body fat
    I work out about 5 times a week and have been training for about 6 years. I have been following Dylan on YouTube for a while now and love his content and information.

Quote Originally Posted by FitnessGuru View Post
    Is anyone aware of any domestic sources for legit Turinabol?
    Many sources have Tbol here,including Biotech which is high quality that I can get you a price list for if you request one in PM

How many cycles have you ran and what are your goals?

Welcome to the board brother. Thanks for the info on yourself. Lots of our sources here carry quality tbol. You're not planning on a tbol only cycle, are you? Whats your cycle experience?

Phurious Pharma Rep

This would be my first cycle. I really don't want to use injectable a so I was going t

Sorry I don't want to use injectable a so I was going to do a sarm/tbol combo.
    I was planning on using Rad-140, LGD, SR9009, MK2866, and s4 and then use a proper pct of course.

Quote Originally Posted by FitnessGuru View Post
    Sorry I don't want to use injectable a so I was going to do a sarm/tbol combo.
    I was planning on using Rad-140, LGD, SR9009, MK2866, and s4 and then use a proper pct of course.
    You're going to need a test base brother. All cycles that involve any orals like turinabol, dianabol, Winstrol etc etc, you will need a testosterone injectable base.