napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Trying to jump back in.

AndrewRR92

Hey guys, so I'm looking to jumping back into a cycle. Nothing too crazy. After researching quite a lot, and looking for advice, I was drawn to this site.

Now, I'm 25. I weigh 155 and stand at a measly 5'5.

Summarizing to make this quick, I was in the United States marine corps for 4 years. A little after my second year, I was convinced by a friend -Who we'll call Chad- to try out some anabolics. Now, I trusted this guy just enough to take his word because he was being fed info from another guy, which on my part was a TERRIBLE mistake.
Chad had no clue what he was talking about. He started me on Test E and Deca.
Being that I was new and had done very little research at the time, felt nothing. Weeks went by and I noticed a bit of change. But not enough. So Chad gave me some more test e along with some bold and tren.
If I remember correctly, I was doing 1 1/2 mls of deca on Monday, 1 ml of test e and 1 ml of bold on Thursdays. Along with arimidex and chlomid every 2 or 3 days.
After the deca was out, he recommend to start with the tren. Granted, he only gave me 4 amps of tren. So it didn't last long. I honestly can't remember the results due to how spuratic it was.
This cycle lasted maybe 8 weeks?

Regardless, I went without a cycle for about 2 months. Still taking arimidex and chlomid.
He soon hit me up again with just deca and sus 250 this time around. This time, I felt and noticed the gains very quick.
I was doing the same amount of deca. 1 1/2 mls on Mondays and 1ml, possibly 2 of sus on Thursdays. I know it was the whole amp. This stayed this way for 4 weeks. Then I introduced what i had left of bold. This cycle lasted 9 to 12 weeks. I can't remember rightfully, but that seems about right.

Keep in mind, all this was injectables. I stayed away from orals and Dbol with extreme prejudice.
I was eating 4 to 5 k calories a day with about 3 to 4 liters of water. I was in the military so food was readily available.

My question today is, after nearly 2 and a half years of being clean, what can I take?
A friend bought me dbol (orals) and test e. But I gave him back the dbol I'm hopes he brings me back some deca.

I was thinking Deca, test e, and equipoise.
However, I absolutely loved sus 250.
Of course, arimidex and chlomid are still in my stack.

Any advice? Tips? Regards?

"Any advice? Tips?"

mmmm....grow up?

You are mentally too immature and for steroid use
Educate yourself abouts steroids...dont rely on others

Get bloodwork...a complete hormone panel to assess your current state of health

Last edited:
"Any advice? Tips?"

mmmm....grow up?

You are mentally too immature and for steroid use
Educate yourself abouts steroids...dont rely on others

Get bloodwork...a complete hormone panel to assess your current state of health

^^
Take this advise

Also, 155 pounds at 5.5 feet. Wtf.
Sorry, but I am 5.5 feet as well and I weighed 25 pounds more than you do. Natural... before I started my first cycle.

Use SARMs if you are really set on using something, but steroids are not for you yet man.

I appreciate your input.
But that's exactly why I posted on here.
I'd rather get advice from people who know what they are talking about as opposed to doing research and still messing it up. Now granted, I asked well before finishing my research. I am nowhere near done researching and I'm not planning on taking a cycle anytime soon. This is for future when I'm set on something.
This time around, I want to ensure I'm not wasting my money.
From what I gather, deca, test e, and eq are my best bet. Those are the 3 that I've been doing the most looking into. If you think you have better insight for me, then I'd absolutely love to hear it. Thank you in advance.

But before i let you go, i was 165 pounds when I started my first cycle.

gave back the dbol? lol TAKE the dbol to 50mg everyday for 3 wks test e 500mg/wk. 500mg deca/wk train hard and eat right. there are NO shortcuts gear will NOT substitute hard work and dedication. oh and why are you taking Clomid on cycle?

First this idea of just taking anything and not knowing what dosages ur taking, not knowing what esters they are, what the compounds do, taking something for a couple if weeks til it runs out then throwing something else in has got to be one of the most stupid things you can do. That is why you need to do research and not rely on others. Take control of your life and health. When ur dick dont work you gonna go ask ur friends what to do? There is no way youre eating 4-5k in calories weighing 155.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

gave back the dbol? lol TAKE the dbol to 50mg everyday for 3 wks test e 500mg/wk. 500mg deca/wk train hard and eat right. there are NO shortcuts gear will NOT substitute hard work and dedication. oh and why are you taking Clomid on cycle?

I gave it back because I'm honestly too scared to take dbol.
And I know there's no short cuts. I don't mind waiting longer.

First this idea of just taking anything and not knowing what dosages ur taking, not knowing what esters they are, what the compounds do, taking something for a couple if weeks til it runs out then throwing something else in has got to be one of the most stupid things you can do. That is why you need to do research and not rely on others. Take control of your life and health. When ur dick dont work you gonna go ask ur friends what to do? There is no way youre eating 4-5k in calories weighing 155.

300 mls deca and 500 mls test e on Mondays and 400 mls eq on Thursdays. 12 weeks.
That's what I've researched. I'm not hopping from one to the other.
I'm currently 155. On cycle, I would be eating 4 to 5 k a day. That's over the course of the 12 weeks obviously and gradually going from 3k to 5k. As with my first ever cycle, I trained myself to eat that much. It was over night. That would be ridiculous.
And I'm currently in the military. So any tests or check ups I need, I can get done for free.

what about it scares you? it's awesome

Also, arimidex on cycle. Chlomid After the cycle.
Dbol scares me because of the reputation it's gotten. I haven't been in the anabolic world long, so what I hear from friends and gym buddies is very negative towards it. I also know it has one if the highest estrogen conversion rates.
The one my friend got me, is also an oral. I swore never to do orals.

300 mls deca and 500 mls test e on Mondays and 400 mls eq on Thursdays. 12 weeks.
That's what I've researched. I'm not hopping from one to the other.
I'm currently 155. On cycle, I would be eating 4 to 5 k a day. That's over the course of the 12 weeks obviously and gradually going from 3k to 5k. As with my first ever cycle, I trained myself to eat that much. It was over night. That would be ridiculous.
And I'm currently in the military. So any tests or check ups I need, I can get done for free.
imma try to make sense of this. First ur dosage is wrong. Its supposed to be in mgs. Most test e is 250 mg per ml. See how that is? So based on what ur saying...
Deca pinned once on monday at 300mgs per week
Test e pinned once a week on monday at 500 mgs
Eq pinned once a week on thurs at 400mg
Is this what youre doing?

Also, arimidex on cycle. Chlomid After the cycle.
Dbol scares me because of the reputation it's gotten. I haven't been in the anabolic world long, so what I hear from friends and gym buddies is very negative towards it. I also know it has one if the highest estrogen conversion rates.
The one my friend got me, is also an oral. I swore never to do orals.

dianabol is one of the best compounds to start a cycle of used properly. that's why it's been around as long as is has. try it for yourself before you knock it. I was the same way until I tried it. it's amazing for pumps and workout intensity.. nothing wrong with orals if used right. ESPECIALLY for someone looking for mass. the only ppl I really hear talking bad about dbol have NEVER even actually tried it.. just my opinion though. you'll never really know how ANY compounds effect you until you try them. I do think it's kind of funny that you're scared of dbol but you ran tren lol..?

imma try to make sense of this. First ur dosage is wrong. Its supposed to be in mgs. Most test e is 250 mg per ml. See how that is? So based on what ur saying...
Deca pinned once on monday at 300mgs per week
Test e pinned once a week on monday at 500 mgs
Eq pinned once a week on thurs at 400mg
Is this what youre doing?

Yeah, I'm sorry about the dosages. I always mix those two up.
But yes. From all the research and testimony I've gone through, those are the dosages I'm interested in.

Yeah, I'm sorry about the dosages. I always mix those two up.
But yes. From all the research and testimony I've gone through, those are the dosages I'm interested in.

you're not going to see much of anything off of 300mg deca and 400eq a week bro. pick one and double it. you definitely don't need both at your level

dianabol is one of the best compounds to start a cycle of used properly. that's why it's been around as long as is has. try it for yourself before you knock it. I was the same way until I tried it. it's amazing for pumps and workout intensity.. nothing wrong with orals if used right. ESPECIALLY for someone looking for mass. the only ppl I really hear talking bad about dbol have NEVER even actually tried it.. just my opinion though. you'll never really know how ANY compounds effect you until you try them. I do think it's kind of funny that you're scared of dbol but you ran tren lol..?

Well, I wouldn't mind dbol, but I really want to stay away from orals.
My thing here, is minimizing the window for error. And since I haven't been running anything since 2015, dbol seems like something I'd mess up fast.
Also, I took only 4 weeks of tren. And that's only because the guy who was "Educating" me on all this stuff assured me id be fine. Little did i know, until I did my own research, that this guy was a grade A retard.

Well, I wouldn't mind dbol, but I really want to stay away from orals.
My thing here, is minimizing the window for error. And since I haven't been running anything since 2015, dbol seems like something I'd mess up fast.
Also, I took only 4 weeks of tren. And that's only because the guy who was "Educating" me on all this stuff assured me id be fine. Little did i know, until I did my own research, that this guy was a grade A retard.

lol well we all have to learn from experience, you can research all you want but the bottom line is, all these drugs effect everyone differently. but don't over think it. you really can't "mess up" dbol. and it's not like you HAVE to have it. I'm just saying don't knock it until you try it. one good think ab orals if you're not liking the sides you can stop them immediately.. not like a long chain injectable. but seriously, 300mg of deca isn't really enough to notice and neither is 400 eq.. I've ran both and they're both great. but eq takes a very long time to start working. but after it does it's a really great compound. if run at least 600mg/wk tho

lol well we all have to learn from experience, you can research all you want but the bottom line is, all these drugs effect everyone differently. but don't over think it. you really can't "mess up" dbol. and it's not like you HAVE to have it. I'm just saying don't knock it until you try it. one good think ab orals if you're not liking the sides you can stop them immediately.. not like a long chain injectable. but seriously, 300mg of deca isn't really enough to notice and neither is 400 eq.. I've ran both and they're both great. but eq takes a very long time to start working. but after it does it's a really great compound. if run at least 600mg/wk tho

I have people telling me the same.
From what I'm getting, it's 3 caps or dbol a day paired with 500mgs of Test e.

But if I decide to switch to the deca and eq stack, you recommend I run it longer? I do remember reading that eq takes about 7 to I weeks. That's why I wanted to run deca with test e on Mondays and eq on Thursdays for 12 weeks altogether.

Top Bottom