napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sust 250

marcusdavis23

My cousin runs sust 250 with everything. I heard it's good but will cause unstable bloods due to the different esters. My question is besides unstable bloods are there any other cons running sust 250 with every cycle compared to Test E, Test C or Test P? I have never ran Sust just stuck with what I know. There are a few reasons I don't listen to what he says the big one is he doesn't run an AI because he says "I only run 1/2 cc a week" he doesn't post cycle right and thinks because he has ran 20 or so cycles he knows everything. So wanted you guys's opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people swear by sust and some think it's overrated and pointless. I've never ran it because I have an obsession with stable levels.

There's a possibility he doesn't need an AI with 125mg but only blood work can tell him. Not running a proper pct is ridiculous. "oh let's make and lose gains constantly and never get our natural levels back"

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Some people swear by sust and some think it's overrated and pointless. I've never ran it because I have an obsession with stable levels.

There's a possibility he doesn't need an AI with 125mg but only blood work can tell him. Not running a proper pct is ridiculous. "oh let's make and lose gains constantly and never get our natural levels back"

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Ya no crap he runs Nolva and some kind of stuff off of Amazon. Just trying to find out if it's a better option besides just Test with a cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The type of testosterone people use is really just a personal preference. As the saying goes, test is test.
I personally prefer a single long ester testosterone like cypionate.
I don't have anything against sust, but it's definitely not something I would find myself using. I find sust overpriced for what it is. You pay more for less actual hormone content. To each their own.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Test is test man. Only difference is ester and pinning frequency. I prefer longer esters to cut down on how often I pin. It's all user preference.

Top Bottom