samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear

Thread: legit sources

legit sources

Hey guys.

First of all, tks in advance.

I'm planning to start my first cycle with sarms. I'm 41y and the goal is gain something around 8lbs during one or two 8wks cycle.

Please advise me about legit sources for mk677 and rad140. Don't matter if is powder, liquid or capsule. I prefer for US sources because I'm here for the next 3 wks.

Tks

Ok.

I do my home work reading this thread
    https://www.isarms.com/forums/source...es-1061-2.html

and understand that:

"There are no source subforums. You must contact a rep of a source to get more info"

But, how I can find the rep sources?

Tks again

Quote Originally Posted by rickdeckard View Post
    how I can find the rep sources?
    Slow your roll homie... You just got here today. You'll figure it out in time.
    BioTech Rep -Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info. Wickr - cbbram

haha

it's true brother. good things take time. trustfulness is probably the most.

but the reason to rush, as I said, is to take advantage to be here right now. I live in Brazil and is a quite expensive to send from there without mention the custom tax.

btw, you can help-me to figured out if is necessary a PCT for that cycle? I'm Reading deep about the way the RAD MK works seems to me that will depend of my level of supression since it does not supress inteirely my own production.

I realy apreciate for some infos about if you can.

haha

it's true brother. good things take time. trustfulness is probably the most.

but the reason to rush, as I said, is to take advantage to be here right now. I live in Brazil and is a quite expensive to send from there without mention the custom tax.

btw, you can help-me to figured out if is necessary a PCT for that cycle? I'm Reading deep about the way the RAD MK works seems to me that will depend of my level of supression since it does not supress inteirely my own production.

I realy apreciate for some infos about if you can.
    Yes you absolutely need a pct

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Yes you absolutely need a pct
    Tks.

Clomid/nolvadex is necessary or something like 1-Androsterone? It's very hard to find a real opinion about. Some guys say no, you don't need one usual pct, and others say you need but can be lighter.

tks again

VIP Member
    1-Andro will be no help to you at all, just the opposite. If you can't get your clomid or nolva don't run the cycle.

You don't seem to have done enough research and you are rushing - bad omens bro.

Tks.

Clomid/nolvadex is necessary or something like 1-Androsterone? It's very hard to find a real opinion about. Some guys say no, you don't need one usual pct, and others say you need but can be lighter.

tks again
    Well, 1-andro is a complete waste of money to begin with so don't even bother