napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Review

Hey guys this is a much needed review on my experience with Phurious. For starters Phurious is simply amazing! Communication is TOP NOTCH! Never disappointed with him and his products! I have to give a huge THANK YOU for everything you have done for me man! Currently I'm running his Test E and Tren E and man I got nothing but good things to say about it! I feel amazing on it! And my results speak for them selves! Currently getting ready for a show and going to run Maesteron and Winny with Test C (waiting till he clears up everything so I can recieve the Maestrons but no rush) I will keep everyone updated on my results and what I look like and feel. Will try to upload current pics if it will let me. Tell me what you think guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 73
Literally. He has wings! Too bad I can't walk up stairs without coughing up bits of lung........and sometimes I get emotional and cry when I see kittens. Oh Tren. I hate you so much but dang you do what you are supposed to do. Like nothing else.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Literally. He has wings! Too bad I can't walk up stairs without coughing up bits of lung........and sometimes I get emotional and cry when I see kittens. Oh Tren. I hate you so much but dang you do what you are supposed to do. Like nothing else.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

haha thanks bro! and for some reason i havent expereiced any cough what so ever.

Thank you for being a loyal happy customer and a part of our family

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom