sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ordering

Ordering

Has anyone ordered from pharmacomstore and if you did how long did it take you to receive email back?

Patience cowboy.....patience

Phurious Pharma Representative
    PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Quote Originally Posted by Carmel cowboy View Post
    Has anyone ordered from pharmacomstore and if you did how long did it take you to receive email back?
    Hello Sir!
    All our e-mails are replied within 8-10 hours, including the weekends and no matter the time zone. Please make sure to check SPAM folder.
    Ordering through our website is an automated process and you should receive the confirmation + payment info instantly.

Feel free to contact me for any further questions or misunderstandings.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Darius PharmacomStore View Post
    Hello Sir!
    All our e-mails are replied within 8-10 hours, including the weekends and no matter the time zone. Please make sure to check SPAM folder.
    Ordering through our website is an automated process and you should receive the confirmation + payment info instantly.

Feel free to contact me for any further questions or misunderstandings.

Thank you!
    I ordered from Darius last year best fucking sust in my life hands down just saying will be putting order in again soon

IronJulius
    emails always answered within 24 hours. i had one that went to spam when i switch from safe-mail but he answered my PM on another board and suggested i check spam which is exactly where it was

Used a different email and everything went through! Securenym email must not work for ordering off site!

You are in good hands with Pharmacom

Hey Darius,

I ordered a month ago. Haven't received my order. Tracking shows its in customs. Does shipping typically take longer than the quoted 2-3 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
    Hey Darius,

I ordered a month ago. Haven't received my order. Tracking shows its in customs. Does shipping typically take longer than the quoted 2-3 weeks?
    If it's in customs then there's nothing you can do but wait. And yes no source international or domestic can control shipping. Sometimes packs take a month or two.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pinner View Post
    Hey Darius,

Hello Sir!
    Please send me a PM with your order number so I can check.
    From our premium warehouse deliveries take 5-6 days on average to US and 2-3 days to EU with a shipping success rate of 100% since 2011.
    If shipped from our factory in Asia it can take up to 3 weeks but not a month. Are you sure you provided the correct delivery info? Did you check the post office? Many times the package is received by the local post office and not forwarded to door delivery. Tracking info are also poorly updated most of the time.

i wait your PM with more details.

thank you!