napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ordering

Patience cowboy.....patience

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Has anyone ordered from pharmacomstore and if you did how long did it take you to receive email back?

Hello Sir!
All our e-mails are replied within 8-10 hours, including the weekends and no matter the time zone. Please make sure to check SPAM folder.
Ordering through our website is an automated process and you should receive the confirmation + payment info instantly.

Feel free to contact me for any further questions or misunderstandings.

Thank you!

Hello Sir!
All our e-mails are replied within 8-10 hours, including the weekends and no matter the time zone. Please make sure to check SPAM folder.
Ordering through our website is an automated process and you should receive the confirmation + payment info instantly.

Feel free to contact me for any further questions or misunderstandings.

Thank you!
I ordered from Darius last year best fucking sust in my life hands down just saying will be putting order in again soon

emails always answered within 24 hours. i had one that went to spam when i switch from safe-mail but he answered my PM on another board and suggested i check spam which is exactly where it was

Hey Darius,

I ordered a month ago. Haven't received my order. Tracking shows its in customs. Does shipping typically take longer than the quoted 2-3 weeks?

Hey Darius,

I ordered a month ago. Haven't received my order. Tracking shows its in customs. Does shipping typically take longer than the quoted 2-3 weeks?
If it's in customs then there's nothing you can do but wait. And yes no source international or domestic can control shipping. Sometimes packs take a month or two.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey Darius,

Hello Sir!
Please send me a PM with your order number so I can check.
From our premium warehouse deliveries take 5-6 days on average to US and 2-3 days to EU with a shipping success rate of 100% since 2011.
If shipped from our factory in Asia it can take up to 3 weeks but not a month. Are you sure you provided the correct delivery info? Did you check the post office? Many times the package is received by the local post office and not forwarded to door delivery. Tracking info are also poorly updated most of the time.

i wait your PM with more details.

thank you!

That is correct. But I paid for "premium" shipping service. And only AFTER he accepted payment was I informed that it wasn't in stock at their warehouse and would be sent from their factory in China which takes 2-3 weeks.

I'm on week 4 and I paid for their $30 "premium shipping service"

That is correct. But I paid for "premium" shipping service. And only AFTER he accepted payment was I informed that it wasn't in stock at their warehouse and would be sent from their factory in China which takes 2-3 weeks.

I'm on week 4 and I paid for their $30 "premium shipping service"

Sir, there is the same shipping cost of 30$ for everybody, even if it ships from the premium warehouse or Asia factory, even if you require your order to be divided in 3 separate packages or to be shipped using our stealth disguise.
Let's do this talk more constructive and get in touch with me so we can locate the package.

thank you!

I guess I'm an idiot! I tried pm you Phurious Pharma but was unable will you send me a list? Thanks in advance Peacock!

I guess I'm an idiot! I tried pm you Phurious Pharma but was unable will you send me a list? Thanks in advance Peacock!

This is a pharmacom thread. I think u might be confused?

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom