napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Offseason Pinnacle/Axiom 1-Stop Domestic Shop!

Biglexi

770e13c2460ff641c43ed914b03a41c3.jpg
91bd08568c787a3d63c396dedc286f7e.jpg

Three weeks post show!! Sitting at 254 ish pretty much back feeling my normal self. Energy is high appetite is great workouts are super productive, recovery is spot on!! Let’s see how this off season goes for me!! Right now running low dose TRT of test prop letting everything level off. At this point off of everything and body feels back to normal. Labs will be done in two weeks to confirm it. I’ll be logging again the progress this off season as we get ready for July show provided everything goes well. That would be the plan

a3ab13202599cd8d2e369e6e7a719425.jpg
2c2ec9cc1df52b7c66acf34f3549fd46.jpg

Quick update.... sitting at 260 exactly 6 weeks post show. Weight somewhat stabilized at this point as all androgens have left the system at this point. Very happy how physique looks at this point. Plan is to stay lean in the off season. Running TRT does of test prop which for me is 0.5 cc of it EOD. Strength at the gym is ridiculous.. I can’t believe how strong I am. Diet is on point. Got on it the very next day post show and having off plan meal usually every Saturday. Insulin sensitivity is very high and I’m quite hungry but yet my meals are pretty bud as they are. We decided to keep them where they are to make sure that I don’t get fat in the off seasons. Just did my bloodwork which came back perfectly fine! Actually even better numbers then when we started and even then everything was great!! Love this process!!! Execute day in and day out!! Great supplements as u already know. Great support from US Domestic. It’s a great combo. Most likely stay here for another 12 weeks and just work hard at the gym and with my diet and in March we’ll start the prep again provided everything is in place.
Big shout out to IWGF and the whole team. Best services ever !!!

I really do!!!! It’s as good as they come. There is no doubt how solid this stuff is!! Seriously it might as call it pharma grade if not better !!! Great great stuff !!! I’m very excited about this off season. Everything is firing on all cylinders

I really do!!!! It’s as good as they come. There is no doubt how solid this stuff is!! Seriously it might as call it pharma grade if not better !!! Great great stuff !!! I’m very excited about this off season. Everything is firing on all cylinders
I couldnt agree more. The gear is as good as it gets. Judging by your pics I'd say its treated you damn well brother

awesome, guys it is time to get your winter cycles together. if you want to use the same gear Lexi is using hit one of us up for a list and we will happily get back to you. have a great holiday and new year !

16ffd7b0d10d59040178aa6b77895dfb.jpg
a345eb05b66ec9f5d1d5160fcc4bfdb9.jpg
c883fa4db6cae13576ff5a4983c3bdea.jpg

Quick update !!! Ask and you shall receive !! My whole stack at the moment lol!!! That’s all I’ve been for the past 2 months now. 1 cc eod!! So pretty much TRT dose nothing else. Weigh is at 262 very lean and strong as fuck at the gym. Bottom line have never looked that good and been that strong at this stage of the game!! And I eat tons of food. Body is firing on all cylinders!!! Very happy how things are going at this point. No need to change anything we are going to ride this wave for as long as we can.
You would think I’m on tons of gear but not at all that’s how good and solid US Domestic is!! Body recovers beautifully from each and every workout sleep is on point so is the diet. Taking one day at the time one meal at the time one workout at the time. Heading forward towards the goal we set for this year

Very nice bro. It's always nice seeing what you can achieve with very little. It speaks volumes for the work you put in as well as the gear quality

Very nice bro. It's always nice seeing what you can achieve with very little. It speaks volumes for the work you put in as well as the gear quality

Thanks bud !! I love how things are progressing now and also what the body Is able to do with very little “outside” help. It’s truly is a testament that we really don’t need to take much stuff and ruin our health with mega doses. It’s is hard work diet and enough rest. And its also a testament US Domestic is no bullshit stuff and it works like it’s supposed to. For those who are still skeptical that stuff might be fake or underdosed or whatever trust me it is as good as it gets!! As close as you will get to pharma great stuff

You a fan of Pinnacle Lexi?

Absolutely!!! I know I sound like a broken record but I keep taking less and i keep getting stronger and bigger. I have never been so lean at this weight and yet so strong and what’s even more important feeling so well as I do know. My lab works is absolutely perfect so everything is clicking like it’s supposed to.
As of prep I couldn’t be happier with how we ran things and again that was the smallest amount I have ever taken in my prep but yet this was my best look date and I know we can make it even better this year. Bottom line is I really really like it. Truly is as solid as it gets. If u can’t grow on that with proper diet and regiment. then this sport is not for you

Absolutely!!! I know I sound like a broken record but I keep taking less and i keep getting stronger and bigger. I have never been so lean at this weight and yet so strong and what’s even more important feeling so well as I do know. My lab works is absolutely perfect so everything is clicking like it’s supposed to.
As of prep I couldn’t be happier with how we ran things and again that was the smallest amount I have ever taken in my prep but yet this was my best look date and I know we can make it even better this year. Bottom line is I really really like it. Truly is as solid as it gets. If u can’t grow on that with proper diet and regiment. then this sport is not for you

Nice! You’re definitely looking good bro! Thanks for the advice!

a1a567b84e0b7dd5f6e6194648fddc7d.jpg
b0364f8324fc55cf3f5d36f3c3233751.jpg
cfd62ceee7b43b37266693c921f26a81.jpg
957aae3304b8944ebf462c585e7a0554.jpg

Today’s weight 266 so I’m 24 pounds up from my stage weight. Things could not be going any better. Increased food to 8 meals a day. I have not eaten that much and stayed that lean ever in my life. We decided to lower my test to 50 mg eod last week - remember I take test prop- and I actually got even stronger. That’s the only thing I take nothing else. Sleep is awesome cardio is 20 min fasted on treadmill workouts are 4 days on 1 day off. Focus is on legs and back. We have not trained shoulders since the show I will only do 4 sets of laterals on chest day and reverse flys on back day that’s it. Again I can’t be happier with that test prop it does it’s job. I actually prefer prop for TRT it keeps me much more leveled. If that’s how I’m gonna feel when done bodybuilding and continue with this company for my TRT at that level I’ll be happy man. Such a minimal dose and I have not noticed any loos of strength libido etc. nothing !!! It’s perfect !!

What's up with the aluminum cans and bottles in the background bro? Lol

Top Bottom